Mikey x reader (whoops)

Bored and decided that I wanted to do him right now, so let's see what I can think of foodies!~

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I've known the turtles for awhile, almost as long as April, but the only reason of why I know them is because Mikey saved me from being mugged by Purple Dragons. We became best friends, despite me being as smart as Donnie, I don't think Mikey knows I'm smart though. It's just from me hanging out with Donnie in the lab I'm also his best friend, basically his only friend. Mikey doesn't know I hang out with Donnie, but Donnie knows about my crush on Mikey. I've grown to like Mikey for his childishness and everything, but he's too oblivious to realize my feelings.

Speaking of Don, I'm actually in the lab right now "how you doing with your Mikey situation?" He asks me as we look over chemicals. I sigh and pick one up, not really paying attention to what I'm doing as I say "not good, he's still impervious to my feelings. What about you and April?" I ask as I mix two chemicals "well- (Y/N) DON'T MIX THAT!" Donnie says concerned. Wiping some smudge off of the label I see it says rubbing alcohol "please tell me I didn't mix rubbing alcohol and bleach." Donnie just nervously laughed saying "I would say you didn't, but we both know you did. Now let's run!"

From also being Mikey's best friend, I kind of caught the curiosity bug, the bubbling of the substance got my attention "woah. Look at the bubbles-" "(Y/n), no!" Donnie interrupted as he tried to pull me away while covering his nose and mouth. The substance turned against me as it exploded, making me cough hard, my lungs begin to burn. "Guys, get my emergency kit, we had an accident in the lab!!" Donnies voice sounded so faint. I may have blacked out after breathing in too much of the gas that filled up the lab from my accident.

-two hours later-

I groan as I open my eyes, seeing I'm hooked up to a ventilator as I was laying down on a bed, looking around I can tell I'm in Mikeys room. 'Uh oh-' my thoughts got interrupted by something falling to the floor, looking to my right I see Mikey. "(Y/n), you're okay!!" Mikey says as he hugs me, I laugh a little and hug back "yeah, I'm fine. No toxic gas will take me down that easily, especially if I was the one who created it" I say to calm him down. He looks at me shocked, I forgot I don't talk smart in front of him..... here we go "you're smart??" Mikey asks confused.

I sigh and nod "yeah..... every now and again when you're too busy to hang, I hang out with Donnie in the lab and I'm actually doing good in school. I just love hanging out with you and just being able to be goofy, to just let go of smarts and have fun with you. Smart people need some type of break from being smart, mine is hanging out with you and having fun. Not to mention you really are fun and I can't help myself that I just want you to be my only friend." Mikey was smiling as he hugs me again "you could've just told me!! It's actually cool that you're smart. You can explain smart Don things to me!"

We laugh and I say "well some of his worded explanations can be a little too much for me, but I can still try, wanna watch a movie?" I smile softly. "One last thing....." Mikey says, so I say "yeah?" "How'd you mix something to explode?" He asks. I blush and twirl my hair around a bit "I-I-I was.... kinda thinking about someone I like and got distracted." Mikey sat next to me and says "do I know him??" I nervously laugh and say "you know him very well." "Is it someone that lives down here in the sewers?!" Mikey asks shocked, so I laugh a little.

"Yeah-" "is it one of us??" Mikey interrupted curious, I blush..... why is he still asking?? "Tell meeeee..... please?" Mikey asks giving me his puppy dog eyes. I sigh and say "uh... I don't know Mikey... you might not like the answer" while rubbing my arm in nervousness. "Dudette, pleaseeeeee, I promise I won't tell any of my bros whoever you say, please. For me??" He gets in my view as he give me his puppy dog eyes once again "okay, okay, you win. I'll tell you-" "YES-" you didn't let me finish!" I say and playfully punch his shoulder, he looks at me.

"I'll tell you.... in the form of a riddle-" "aw man, I'm terrible at riddles" Mikey mumbles as he crosses his arms pouting, at that it made me just want to tell him. The consequences would be horrible if I did though, it's obvious he wouldn't like me, so I have to tell him in a way he wouldn't know. "Okay..... he is almost as tall as his older bro, but is still in his own world with his hobbies. Who am I?" At least it doesn't give off too much, it could make it any of them except for Donnie. Mikey began to roll around to think, I smile at the sight of this as I know he won't be able to get the answer.

"It can't be Donnie, since he's taller than all of us.... it can't be Leo either since he is the oldest.... so it's either me or Raph- and who likes Raph? It has to be.. me. It's me right?!" Mikey asks while shaking me, my eyes widen at that... he actually got the answer. "U-Uhhh.... yes" I say quietly as I blush, looking down embarrassed I feel him hug me again, tighter than before. "YOU LIKE ME BACK!!!" Mikey says happily as he picks me up from the bed and spins in circles. I laugh a little and say "you actually got the riddle Mikey!! You're smarter than you think dude."

Mikey is still laughing as he sets me down on the floor, but he kisses me, my eyes widen even more at the sensation, he separated though out of shock. "I'm so sorry dudette, I don't know what came over me-" I lightly kiss him to calm him down. "Well, I know what came over me, now let's get to that movie Mike-inator" I say and walk towards his selection of movies. When I found a movie I sit down on his bed and lay back, feeling him sit next to me he also wrapped his arm around me. "Love you dudette" Mikey says while resting his head on top of mine as he pulled me close to him.

"Love ya too Mikey."

Tbc

Fun fact: this could've been a "Casey x reader" now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood