Raph x reader (Best Friends?)

Okay, I thought that this would be a fun/funny thing to write, so on a scale of 1 to 5 laughing emojis, tell me how funny y'all think this is foodies! But don't worry, I will do a part 2 for the Donnie x Assassin! reader, trust me!!!!!!!

Title for the oneshot: Overprotective

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I am being bored while walking around with my music in my ears, not really knowing where I'm going, but I know one thing; that I'll be fine. As I'm walking I finally noticed that I'm lost...... a sigh escapes my ever so cold feeling body. Before I could even walk as I'm taking out my headphones, I walked into someone on accident. We both fell to the ground, but the grunt the dude made sounds like someone that I know. I open my eyes and see Raph sitting right there "oh you have got to be kiddin me!" We both say.

We have this type of "hate/best friend" relationship, we hate on the other, but we're best friends, no matter what harsh thing we say to the other. So right now we're at the "hate" part between us, he got annoying while dorking off about a comic book. I told him off, we said some things and haven't seen the other since...... that was so sad a week ago. Even though we have a lot of arguments, I somehow love the softhearted/hotheaded turtle. We have a lot of fun together, and I hate it when we argue, I take it personal and to the heart.

"Hey Raph..... mind showing me the way home?" I ask, stand up, and offer him a hand, he scoffs and pushed my hand away saying "someone lost their way. Aww, what are we supposed to do with little red riding hood lost in the woods?" He asks with fake sadness. I roll my eyes and say "I'm serious Raph! I'm genuinely lost...." he laughs and says "that just makes this even funnier. Look, (N/n), why would I help you, when you basically hated on my comic?" I scoff at his words. "Dude, I didn't hate it, I was just complaining about how you were being such a dork about it, we do the same thing with Donnie."

That got Raph glaring at me "don't compare me to Donnie!" He yells and pushed me against the wall as he jumps up to the roof, I cough up some blood. "Dude, that actually hurt!" I yell and clear my throat as I still taste the blood he made me throw up. My back hurts now from the throw, but he scoffs and says "maybe you were taking it like a girl. I bet any of my bros would've been able to take the hit" Raph turned around to smirk at me, but looks shocked. "What, did I break your ribs or somethin?!" He asks and starts to examine me like he broke me.

"I'm fine!!! You're acting like I'm a doll that can break upon impact!" I yell and push him to at least arms length away, but he looks at me shocked. "(N/n), you coughed up blood!! I'm just trying to make sure that you're okay, you're my best friend." I smile at his worriedness and say "it's fine, just be careful, but not too careful, because I need to get stronger. You can't shelter me from the world" I joke and we laugh, but Raph stopped laughing "so let's go to the lair. I told my so called Aunt I'm staying at a friends house for a few days" I say and walk away from Raph.

"The lair is the other way-"
"I knew that!"

-short time skip to a few days later-

I've been staying at the lair for awhile since my Aunt is gone for work, she has been going around from job to job interviews, she's the one giving them. It gets annoying after awhile, but I got used to it, now I'm bored sitting on the couch while listening to music again.

"I still see your shadows in my room
Can't take back the love that I gave you~
It's to the point where I love and I hate you!
And I can not change you so I must replace you- oh
Easier said than done, I thought you were the one
Listening to my heart instead of my head!~
You found another one, but I am the better one!
I won't let you forget me!"