Casey x reader (No trust)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Okay I'm going to the lair, long story short I followed April and that's how I know them. Raph be my bestie because I listen to him and he listens to me. We are there for eachother and he helps me train! It's fun because now I can be at least the top three that are strong! Once I was walking in though I seen another person, boy to be exact I've never seen him in the lair before though. He had black hair, jeans, a bat hanging over his back, he's wearing roller skates, and he looks like he has three top teeth missing. He kinda looks cute but he's an intruder! Ok in stealth mode I walked towards him, he was sitting on the couch, I tackled him and yelled "GUYS! THERE'S AN INTRUDER!" He kept struggling and yelled "yo get this girl off of me!" All I heard were footsteps, Raph laughing and Mikey coming and saying "woah dudette he's Aprils friend and ours, his name is Casey" I don't trust him cute or not he could be a threat. . .

"I don't trust him, at all" I was glaring at his gorgeous brown eyes, and just now noticing his black and white bandana. "Hey (Y/n) calm down, he's cool" Leo said in a very calm voice "ohoho you're one to talk! You have a feeling that Karai is good even though she works for Shredder but when I get a feeling you don't support me even though I supported you!!" I yelled about to tackle him but Raph and Donnie held me back. I looked down giving in "she's really going all out on this!" Donnie said scared "(Y/n) what's wrong with ya?! Even dorky over here doesn't trust him but he's not acting like this!" Raph yelled at me, I looked up surprised he never yells at me, I got out of their hold and glared at Casey then walked into the dojo to meditate. "What did I do?!" Casey yelled watching me walk away.

Third person p.o.v

Casey was looking at Leo for an answer, everyone was looking at him for the answer but he just shrugged his shoulders. Raph said out loud "I'll go talk to her" about to start walking Casey interrupts and says "no I will, she can't trust me if I don't talk to her" Raph looks at Leo waiting for him to say no but Leo just said "that's a good idea" and off Casey went to his new crush the one quick thought before he walked into the dojo was 'I hope she learns to like me. . .' While you heard everything that got said and thought 'I might blush but I can lie and say that I'm so mad I'm fuming'

Back to you

I heard footsteps and said "I'm not in the mood to talk boy" "well for one the name is Casey, Casey Jones, secondly please just hear me out" he told me. "Why would I even want to talk to you?! I barely even know you!" I raised my voice standing up "then why don't we get to know each other more then girl" he countered. I breathed in and out and said "fine then let's start over, my name is (Y/n) and you're. . ." I trailed off and he said "Casey Jones" "how did you meet the turtles?" He asked me "I followed April when she blew me off a few years back and she was coming here to finish homework" I explained.

2 hours later still your p.o.v

I laughed at the joke he told me "Hey want me to tell you something funny" I said chuckling "what?" He asked looking like he was about to laugh his head off. "I didn't trust you and yet now here we are joking around!" I was the only one laughing "what not in the mood to laugh? We can go and prank Leo if you want? I was planning on doing that today anyway" I told him with a paint can in hand "yeah let's do it!" I put the paint above the dojo door "hey Leo! I heard Casey say you can't beat him in hand-to-hand combat!" I yelled and I heard fast footsteps coming and Leo open the door just to get pink paint all over him, I got out my glitter and sprinkled it all over him and Casey said laughing with his phone in hand "SMILE!" And the flash went off. "Well at least you two are getting along, let's hug it out!" Leo said running at us.

I took off running while Casey ran along side me "you have to send me that pic" I said handing him my number. "Anytime sweetheart" he said grabbing the piece of paper and putting it in his pocket. I ran towards the lab and Donnie asked "(Y/n) what's the hurry?" "Shh let me hide" I said going under his desk that he's sitting at I heard the door open again and Leo ask "where is she?!" Then Donnie say "(Y/n) left, you might wanna go check Raph though they are best friends she might trust him more than me" and Leo left and I heard Donnie say again "you can come out" I crawled out the way I came and asked "where's Casey?" "He's in the cabinet, did you guys do that to Leo together?!" He asked surprised. "Yeah it was fun but I should be heading home" I said "yo (Y/n) I need help!" A muffled Casey yelled "okay on the count of three I'm opening the door, one. . .two. . .three!" I opened the door just to catch Casey I blushed and joked "who knew I would be catching you!" Donnie chuckled "what's so funny?" Casey asked looking at Donnie.

"You two are cute together" he said with a smirk I blushed and dropped Casey "oh my gosh Casey are you okay?!" I asked helping him up to notice he has a blush too. "Yeah I'm fine, why don't I walk you home?" He said blushing himself off, I love him even more the more I know him. "No it's fine I'm gonna stay around for a while, maybe talk with Raph" I said walking out but I heard Donnie laughing and Casey yell "I DO NOT!" I laughed and went to Raph's room on the look out for Leo. Then I knocked on the door to see Raph peek his eyes out "oh it's just you come in" he said opening it more, I walked in quickly and he shut the door. "So whatcha want?" Raph asked walking to his hammock I walked to his bed and said "I may need help. . ." "Okay if it's something about you liking me or my brothers get out" he said coldly "well it ain't your bros. . ." I trailed off "it's Casey" I told him "well last time I checked he likes April, but that was before he-" is all he got out because I ran out crying. "(Y/n) wait I wasn't finished!" Raph yelled but I just ran and hid in the tree that's in the dojo, no one ever knows I'm there because they think I hate nature.

But Casey seen me run in the dojo and asked "(Y/n) where are you?" "Why don't you just go worry about April?! And fight over her with Donnie!" I yelled silently crying a little afterwards. "(Y/n) wherever you are I stopped liking her! I love you! Once we met, once you tackled me to the ground I looked deep into your (e/c eye color) eyes, I noticed how you are I love your (h/l hair length) (h/c hair color) I love how your laugh sounds. . . I love everything about you" he confessed. I stopped crying and climbed down I looked up at him he wasn't even looking at me though, mostly because he doesn't know I'm here. I cleared my throat and he turned around and noticed me "hey" I said softly he walked up to me and kissed me passionately, I kissed back with just as much passion. When we parted he wiped some of the tears off of me and said "hey, would you do me the greatest thing ever and be my girl?" I looked at him happily and instantly hugged him "yes" I answered "goongala!" He yelled happily I chuckled and said "you're a goofball" "well I'm your goofball"

What we didn't know though was that Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey were listening and watching the entire time. "Hey Jones, how was your first kiss like?!" Donnie yelled. "Well Jones ya did it, you got a girl" "go dudette and Casey" "nice one (Y/n)!" The other three yelled at the same time. "Well so much for privacy" I joked "also I recorded everything!" Leo yelled to us, I blushed and Casey said "you better erase that!" And the chase began, while Casey left me here to just blush and think. "Well he is certainly my goofball" I said to myself

Word count: 1,523

Okay this is a long one, but I hope you like it as always read on my dudes!

~Louisa