Raph x reader (Songfic) [Part 2]

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

We're sitting here as it's quiet now, my entire moment is over and done with as my last few tears go down my face. Raph gently clears his throat "so.. does this mean-?" "Yes, I love you" I interrupt since I didn't want to hear the question fully. I wouldn't have been able to answer it if I did, after that I lay back while looking up at the sky. "(Y/n) (L/n)! What are you doing up there?!" My parental guardian asks, so I breathe in a bit annoyed. "Having some fresh air!!" "Come in if it starts raining!" "Okay!!" I yell back, so Raph softly chuckles.

He lays back while saying "well... let me be the first to say that I wouldn't have freaked out if you told me that I'm the reason you stood up for yourself." That shocked me as I turn my head to face him, he's smiling as his eyes are closed. "It was nice to see you happy and letting others see the real you like you've shown me" Raph says out loud. He opens his eyes and looks at me, so I felt my face get a bit warm with a blush as he's still smiling. Raph chuckles softly saying "thanks for thinkin of me though... I don't think anyone's done it to that extent."

I was gonna respond, but he closed his eyes again and breathes in and out which confused me-
"I always thought I might be bad!
Now I'm sure that it's true
Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothin like you"
 Raph sang out softly which made my eyes widen 'his voice sounds really good' I think as I sit up. He opens an eye as he softly smiles up at me, so I shake my head as I softly facepalm.
"Look at you go!-
I just adore you
I wish that I knew!~...
What makes you think I'm so spe-cial~..."
 I sang as I hold my hand out to him, he accepts it as he sits up, we're smiling at the other now. We're still holding hands as he stands up and pulls me to my feet too and gently holds my hands in his.
"Even though.. I can't compare
And I'm sorry if I stare
I just want to do everything..
Maybe I could learn how to love~..."
 Raph sang out as he rubs his thumb over the back of my hand, so I move my hands and he moves his. We start slow dancing a bit as we're still smiling at the other 'how did we get to this?..' I think as I still smile.
"People say.. this love is wrong
But all I want is to belong
I can say without any doubt!
Everyone should learn how to love~...
Like.. you"
 we both sing as we still dance, but I realize he also said that this love is wrong but he wants to belong- he might actually like me back.

My eyes widen as I look up at him, so he chuckles and sets his forehead against mine 'he also hasn't been his usual self. He didn't try to wave me off, call me a dork or even just sit back and read a comic' I think to myself. "Raph, do you-?" "Love you too??.. yeah, I do" Raph interrupts me like how I did to him earlier. We both softly chuckle at that before I think over something for a second "wait wait wait. I know I related to Steven Universe with that first song, but you started the second one!?" I say as I look at him.

Raph got a bit of a blush as he looks to the side mumbling "okay, so maybe I listened to a bit of the music..." I smile at this. Pecking his cheek I say "you did that just for me, didn't you?" Raph closed his eyes as he sighs. Though he nods once before taking a step back before breathing in and out again, now not looking at me. "I was just- I've been wanting to ask you somethin for a while... but I wanted to do it in the best way. Through text though I thought '(Y/n)'s too cool for this'" Raph says with a slight blush and he finally looks at me.

Adjusting my hair a bit I look to the side saying "I'm not as cool as you think" Raph rubs his head a bit saying "okay" and that got me to look at him again. "Everything has been so crazy lately, and I have no idea what my future holds" Raph says before walking up to me. I smile up at him as he starts to smile at me too "but it would be so cool if you were in it. So, uh-..." he says before looking down and his face went really red, he lost his smile as he looks at me again. I tilt my head confused which made him look to the side and take a deep breath in before starting to lose his blush.

'Oh wait, I know what he's gonna say!!' I think as I smile big "do you wanna go out with me?!" I ask happily which made him let out his breath. Raph facepalms as he says "noooo- I was so ready" I softly chuckle as I (barely) hold his hands in mine. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry - you can say it" I reassure him as I still smile, so he playfully scoffs at me. With a bit of a smirk he just puts his arms around my waist saying "(Y/n) (L/n), wanna be mine?~" He sounded so hot. I could feel myself blush as I nod softly saying "yes!" "Good" Raph says before setting his lips on mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we kiss a bit- but a scream interrupted our moment, we separate instantly as we look at who it is. There stands my parental guardian as she starts to take a few steps back- tripping over the ledge. Raph acted fast as he barely caught her and got her away from the edge, but her legs gave out. She crawls back while looking up at Raph in fear "w-what in the world are you?!" She yells. I kneel down by her side and set my hand on her shoulder "Umi, this is Raph... my best friend who is now my boyfriend" I tell her.

She looks at me shocked before looking up at Raph again "I-I... wait, is this that same Raph you drone on and on about?" She asks in realization. My eyes widen as my blush went darker as Raph raised an eye-ridge playfully at me. "What's this now?" He asks a bit smug, so I groan as I hide my face in my hands "I think it was better when you were scared of him." Umi and Raph laugh before Raph hums in thought "hey, your name means ocean in Japanese." Umi looks at him saying "does it now?" Raph nods saying "yeah, but I should head home. Love ya, babe!"

"Wow, already using the L word-" "l-love you too!"

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood