Raph x reader (Whip Cream)

Yep-

Notes: a bit weird, but... I guess there's no but, this is just a weird oneshot that I thought up of. What inspired this oneshot was this little thing right here

 What inspired this oneshot was this little thing right here

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"Raphie!... come on, I just wanna hang out" I say as I lean my head onto his shoulder, so he sighs and says "I already told you, babe. Today is the day I usually just casually hang out in my room as I read my comics, you can join me, or go out. You're kinda distractin" Raph mumbled the last part, so I scoff and punch his shoulder saying "fine." Then I walk out and start punching the dumby to take my anger out on it, but after a bit Leo found me. "Hey, (Y/n)..." Leo says softly like he knows I could easily blow up on him if he said the wrong thing.

'Good instincts' I think to myself as I stop punching the dumby and mumble "what??" Leo then says "I just wanted to know if you wanted to talk. I can tell something's on your mind if you're taking it out on the dumby-" I turn and glare at Leo. He flinched at that, but I say "you wanna talk?? Well, I can talk!" Then I start complaining about Raph. "He tells me to come over any day during this week, and the day I do, he doesn't wanna hang out!!" I yell out annoyed. Leo chuckles saying "yeah, it's his reading comics day- I swear, he stays in there all day."

I deadpan at him and say "that doesn't really help" "I wasn't trying to help, I was just stating a fact-" this got me to walk towards Leo. Grabbing him by the plastron as I pulled him close and glare him in the eyes as I narrow mine at him. "Listen here - you basically sounded like you wanted to help me when you wondered if I wanted to talk. So either help, or get out of the way" I say and push him to the side before just walking out. Then I walk in the kitchen for something to snack on, but when I open the fridge I notice a can of spraying whip cream.

Smirking I take it out and shake it up a bit before I leaned my head back and spray some in my mouth... the taste has me humming in satisfaction. Closing the fridge I smile and sit down on a chair as I continue to eat the whip cream happily. After a few minutes of me pigging out on the whip cream Raph finally decides to come in and noticed me with the whip cream. "You're gonna let me have a taste of that, right babe?" Raph asks as he reached for the can. I shake my head and get some more in my mouth and swallowing it quickly as I smirk at my boyfriend.

"You were the one that didn't want to hang out with me, get your own snack - this is mine" I say smugly, which made Raph deadpan at me. "Babe, just let me have some of the whip cream" Raph says and tries to take the can from me. Standing up I get on the other side of the table then him and get some more in my mouth. Chuckling I swallow it saying "no, and there's nothing you can do about it" Raph groans at me. "You're actin childish!" Raph scolds me as he tries to run around the table, but I ran to make sure we're at table distance.

We kept at this, every now and again we stopped for a quick second and I was able to get some in my mouth, but had to run again. Mikey was out in the living room sitting on the couch with his headset on while playing video games. Which actually explains on why he didn't try to come in here and steal this from me too. Raph lifted up his hand to instruct me to stop, so I hesitantly do and go to get some whip cream in my mouth. "Don't!... Mikey got quiet" Raph instructs me, so I say "so?" Raph rolls his eyes playfully at me.

"That means he's probably coming for pizza, just let me have some whip cream before he takes the can from you and swallows it all." I smirk softly and say "it's not like he'll be able to have super hearing and hear me do this" I put some whip cream in my mouth. Before I could swallow I hear quick footsteps coming in here and I see a quick flash of orange. The whip cream can isn't in my hand anymore, so I hum confused as I look at my hands. Raph groans and yells "MIKEY!! Let me have some" Mikey shakes his head and throws a smoke-bomb down.

Raph coughs as he waved the smoke away, but Mikey was already gone, I chuckle softly, so Raph looks back at me, then at something on my face. "You didn't eat the whip cream yet, did you?" Raph asks curiously, so I shake my head at him. Before I could swallow again Raph finally jumped onto the table and stood in front of me. My eyes widen as Raph wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I was so shocked (and had a mouthful of whip cream) that Raph was able to slip his tongue in.

I smile softly as I kiss him back, despite the whip cream being in my mouth, and we kept at our french kiss. Even some of the whip cream dribbled down our chins- honestly despite him being a bit of a butt earlier, this was nice. We were able to just have fun and act like children running around the room as we playfully argued over something. Then we're right here being our normal teen selves as we kiss, Mikey decided to ruin it though. "AWWW, GROSS!!! YOU RUINED WHIP CREAM FOR ME, DUDES!!" Mikey yells and throws the can back at Raph's shell.

"Hey look.... now you can have some of your own" "I think I'd rather kiss you than eat whip cream now" "understandable."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood