April x Turtle! reader

Not requested but I'm bored

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I am kinda a sister to the turtles, I'm older than Donnie but younger than Raph, I'm like the middle child. "Leo! I can't find my hairbrush!" I yell out walking to his room "why are you telling me?" He asks curiously. "Because last time you used it to brush Karai's hair even though I told you not to!" Then we started arguing about it. At least until Donnie came in saying "can you two stop! Aprils here" I scoff at what he says while Leo rolls his eyes. "So you want us to stop for your 'precious April'!" I say copying what he said last week. Only me and him know we both have a crush on her but it's kinda obvious but my other bros don't know. "(Y/n) can you get off my back about this!? You're starting to sound like Raph!" I glare at him about to say something but April clears her throat behind from Donnie. "You like me?" "U-Ummmm maybe?" "I'm not like that" Donnie, Leo, and I all say "what?" "I mean don't like boys" she says looking down. I look down too and say "I'm gonna go to my room" and walk out accidentally brushing shoulders with April.

Next thing I know Donnie runs past me crying and into his lab, I feel sorry for him I was about to go to the lab when someone taps my shoulder. I look and see April "April? What is it?" "Can we talk... alone?" I nod my head and we walk to my room. "So whatcha wanna talk about now?" I ask as I sat down on my bed while she stood "ever since I met you, which was the day after the turtles found you five months ago, I started to like you" I blush. Yes I met her the day after meeting my bros same day I started liking her, but I didn't think she would like me! "It's fine if you don't like me back" she says about to walk out but I grab her shoulders "April I do! I just don't like you... I love you!" I say as I pull her into a soft kiss. She tenses up for a second but kisses back, once I break the kiss I just wanted to tell her how I met the turtles. "Hey wanna know how I met them?" I ask almost about to laugh.

"Okay" she says and gets comfy "well after I escaped from the Kraang I started running farther and farther not wanting to look back, but I had a water balloon from someone I randomly stole while they left it at their window so when Mikey grabbed me from behind saying 'gotcha!' I throw it at his face squeling, making the others laugh and Leo say 'I'm surprised Mikey finally gets hit with a balloon and not throwing one' so then I trusted them after I seen them mostly mess around so I went with them back to the lair" I finish making April laugh. "Really?!" "Yeah, it was pretty fun to be honest" I say tapping my chin remembering something else "Mikey also said he'd get revenge but he hasn't.... yet!" I say as April sat next to me. "Booyakasha!" Mikey yells and tries to throw a water balloon at my face but he aimed wrong and hit April causing her to blink in realization. I glare at Mikey "MIKEY! GET OVER HERE BEFORE I HURT YOU MORE THAN I ALREADY WANT TO!" I yell chasing him, yeah Raph trains me mostly because he's overprotective but he also does it because I think I'm his favorite.

So to prove my theory right I get close enough to grab Mikey's nunchucks without him noticing and wrap it around my feet and I act like I tripped. Everyone seen I faked it except Raph "ow!" I yell causing Raph to run over and help me up. "What happened?! Are you okay?!" He asks "yes but Mikey hurt my ankle" I say showing my now red ankle, only from how tight it was it didn't really hurt though. "MIKEY!!" Raph says putting me down and chases Mikey and tackled him giving him a yet willie. April came and helped me up saying "okay since your ankle is injured I'll take you to your room" and we walk to my room and she closes the door and locks it. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" I ask as I walked to my bed about to take a nap "why wouldn't I?" She asks kissing my forehead. I yawn "okay love you" I say closing my eyes "love you too-" "wait before I fall asleep can you make sure to ask Raph that Mikey doesn't come in here?" I ask half asleep. She giggles and says "yeah see you tomorrow" and she walked out. I had a dream where April and I had a picnic at the beach watching the sunset.

~extended version~

As Raph was sitting by your door reading a comic he hears you say Aprils name in your sleep, he laughs and says "I always knew ya liked her" to no one in particular. Too bad Mikey found a way to your room without Raph knowing and started to have a nose bleed from what he heard. He ran out after hearing you say half awake getting more comfy "I'm happy we're together" and yelling not too loud "(Y/N) AND APRIL ARE DATING!" Making Donnie look down sad, and Leo to faint.

Word count: 921

Okay I hope you like it! As always read on my dudes!

~Louisa