Mikey x reader (Let's Talk This Out)

I am in a tmnt mood.

Notes: I didn't read through this for mistakes, but it's as long as my oneshots usually are - all 1,000 words. Maybe a few words over, but it doesn't matter that much. Also the picture I have in this DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. I usually find my pics when I look something up on Google. Lately though I found some on Pinterest, so I've been using that.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I'm hanging out in the lair with Mikey, but we're playing video games in his room... let's just say we get competitive, yet work good together. "Don't die! You need to get me out of the bubble!!" Mikey yells to me as we're on a boss level of Rayman Legends. I nod saying "I know! I know!!" Then I popped his bubble right on time as I actually die. Mikey yells out in excitement as I watch him run around and get the weak points on the enemy. When he got close to dying I got him to pop my bubble and we defeated the enemy together.

We yell out in happiness as he high five and celebrate about the win, jumping up and down a bit, but I acted a bit recklessly. I pulled Mikey close to me by his plastron as I went onto my tippy toes and started a light kiss with him. Mikey gasped, so my eyes widen as I let go of him and take a small step back and we both have a shocked look. He has a soft blush, but I start running out to avoid the awkwardness that was sure to come. "Dudette, wait!!" I hear, but I kept running and didn't bother to look back, remembering my way home by heart.

-a week later-

The guys have been texting me non-stop Raph saying - "hey, Mikey's been wanting to talk with ya, quit avoidin him." Leo with "(Y/n) - just talk with Mikey, I'm sure you'll be fine.. idrk what happened with you two." Donnie with "come on!!! Mikey is getting a bit annoying with worrying about you, it's shocking." Mikey non-stop trying to ask if we can meet up in person, so I have been stressing a bit non-stop. All of the texts aren't helping, so I put the older three in a group chat saying "stop blowing up my phone! I'll deal with it. Okay?!"

I hesitate with trying to text Mikey, trying to think on where we could meet up and everything, but I notice the time. It's about seven at night, which means that it's about dark enough for the guys if they wanted shadows. My eyes widen at this and I try to close my bedroom curtains before someone comes. Though it was a bit late as Mikey just got here once I got to the window, I gasp and jump back surprised. Mikey instantly comes in the window and closed it behind him as he looks at me REALLY relieved.

"DUDETTE!!" Mikey says as he hugs me, I tense a bit, but he says "I've been really worried about you" he adds and finally sets me down. I wanted to run, but I honestly didn't have a place to go, so I look to the side and hug myself. Mikey moves my head to make me look him in the eyes as he says "it's okay, (Y/n)... let's talk this out." 'Woahhh... Mikey actually wanting a serious talk?... *sigh* I should've seen this coming sooner or later.' We sit down on my bed, me leaning against my bed-board as he's at the foot of my bed with his legs crossed.

Sighing I say "I don't even know where to start..." "then it's a good thing you left me a week to think it over" Mikey teased. I roll my eyes playfully and throw a pillow at him saying "shut up" we laugh softly, but he held the pillow. He couldn't look me in the eyes as he keeps on fluffing my pillow a bit, and he took a second to talk. "(N/n), I know that was a... how did Donnie word it?.. heat of the moment kinda thing. You were just so happy that you wanted to... show how happy you were, it coulda been from the win, or from what Don and Raph say, to show how you feel around me."

I look at him shocked that he actually is making sense... in a way that doesn't sound like is his way of talking- "I needa know though, dudette." Mikey finally looks at me as he looks at me a bit sad/hopeful "which one was it??" I blush softly. Nervously laughing I scratch the back of my neck saying "that's the thing, Mikey..." he looked a bit sad at how I worded that. "I-I didn't know how you felt about me- so that's why I ran once I did that! It was showing you how I feel around you. Your reaction made me think that you didn't like me back, and I-I wasn't ready for the rejection, so I also avoided you and the guys."

Mikey looks at me shocked, so I look back to the side and say "y-yeahhhh... not the smartest I've been" Mikey chuckles softly. Though his next words surprised me "I wanna say that's the smartest thing you've done so far, dudette." I look back at him as my eyes are wide, he's smiling softly with a blush as red as Raph's mask. Before I could ask him what he meant he continued "because I like you back, dudette!" Then he jumps towards me. My eyes widen at that, but he somehow doesn't hurt me as he hugs me tightly... yet gentle.

This got me to happily tear up as I hug him back, we sat like that for only a few minutes before we pulled back and see how we both look. He's smiling big like the adorable goofball that he is and I probably am smiling big as I have a few tears. We lean in for a quick kiss that felt like the world to me, but when we separate Mikey giggles happily. "So, you coming back to the lair tomorrow, baby-cakes?" Mikey asks me with a closed-eyed smile. I blush softly at the name, but nod my head saying "you know it, Mikestar" with that he walks towards the window.

He climbed out, but I walk over to close the window and most likely wave goodbye to him, but when he looks back he's smiling at me

He climbed out, but I walk over to close the window and most likely wave goodbye to him, but when he looks back he's smiling at me. The lights were just starting to turn on behind Mikey for buildings and he waved at me in that perfect light. I felt my blush coming back as I slightly wave to Mikey before he chuckled at my reaction and started jumping rooftops. I close my window and lock it, but I couldn't stop my smile growing as I laugh happily. Twirling around a bit I celebrate again and just fall back on my bed and sigh happily.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood