Leo x Inu! reader (Wisdom Tooth)

This was literally just for fun, not to mention I'm making this up as I go, let's see how this'll end!

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I live with my best friends, and boyfriend, the turtles in their lair, only because I got mutated in front of my parents so they kicked me out. Either way, I'm not completely upset, because now I get to ditch school and hang out with my mutant family. Leo is so understanding, he's always been here for me, I have a dog tail and a pair of doggy ears. I can turn into a small dog, but I can't be completely human anymore, the ears and the tail stay. Every now again I lose focus and turn full dog, like I act like a dog, and the guys, aside from Leo, laugh at me.

Anyways, right now I'm just laying on my back as I look up at the ceiling, waiting for the guys to end their training for today, but a tennis ball rolls past me on the floor. My eyes widen as I can feel my tail wagging, a smile growing as I giggle and chase the ball. Once I get it I accidentally kicked it, making it roll even farther away from me, growling I chase it. Laughs..... "and the award of best dog goes toooo....... (Y/n)!" Raph says and laughs with T-phone in hand. Donnie and Mikey laugh too, so I feel like I shrink as I whine and turn into a dog, running to the kitchen.

Leo is in there looking down at me, he always knows when the guys make fun of me, so he pets my head and says "I'll deal with them, hold on." With that being said, he walks out, me being me decided to follow him, just to see Raph running from an angry Leo. "Erase the video Raph!" Leo yells as he chases his younger bro, that's when the game of keep away started. "Never! Don get your shell over here!" Raph says as they pass of the T-phone, with that Leo chases Donnie. "You might wanna stop chasing me Leo" Donnie says while laughing "not until the video is erased Donnie."

I felt like someone picked me up, turning my head just a bit I see baby blue eyes, I growl and start barking at him, Leo looks back at us and says "Mikey. Put her down!" Mikey begins to run as fast as he can from Leo, still barking I then get an idea. Turning back to myself I say "Mikey, put me down..... now" Mikey shakes his head as he puts me over his shoulder. Smirking I wink at Leo and turn back into my little dog version of me, now standing on Mikeys shoulder. Mikey stops and says "hey!" But I jump and land in Leos hold as I turn back to myself.

"Hey Leo, let's-" but my wisdom tooth starts to hurt "ow!" I say and put my hand over my face where it hurts "what's wrong?!" Leo asks concerned. I jump from his hold and say "I might need to get a tooth removed.... it's-" "is it your canine?" Raph joked. Donnie snickered a little, making me glare at the both of them, Donnie shut up instantly, but Raph put his hands up in surrender. "No, but it's one of my wisdom teeth, it hurts...." I say as it starts to hurt more, I whine as I put my hand over it again. Donnie got serious saying "I can take it out if you want me too, if you're both comfortable with that I mean."

Leo and I exchange a look, he knows how much I hate the dentist, but he also knows that going to the dentist is important, so I turn into a dog and begin to run. "Guys, help me catch her! She hates the dentist, but she needs the tooth out of her mouth." I continue to run, somehow escaping all of the guys, but I ran into someone and get picked up. Opening my eyes I see Master Splinter, so I turn back into myself and jump from his hold just to end up in Leos. "Good tactic young one, but if you want it to work next time, watch for others, good luck."

I groan and Leo carries me to the lab, where Donnie is waiting, but before I could try to escape, they strapped me to the chair and gave me happy gas. Fighting against the urge to sleep I try to shake it off my head, but it was too late and sleep accepted me.

Leo's p.o.v

-after the wisdom tooth is gone-

"Well.... there's the tooth" Donnie says as he points at the wisdom tooth that's sitting on the table "just to warn you, she might act crazy." I tilt my head to the side asking "why?" Donnie turns to look at me as he says "the gas I gave her to sleep. It's basically happy gas, and she'll act crazier than Mikey when he's loopy tired" my eyes widen at that. "Really?" I ask shocked, he nods his head saying "I don't have the time to keep an eye on her. She's your girlfriend, so you might wanna make sure she won't do anything to hurt herself."