Raph x reader (Song fic)

You read that right my wonderful foodies! Now let's get to it!!

*Warning: this is kind of short and I did not read through it*

Title of the oneshot: Love Somebody

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I'm just hanging with the turtles down in the lair, like always, Leo and Raph are getting in a fight.... sighing I stand up from the couch and advance towards them. Everytime they fight I always step in between whether I want too or not, I do it to help Raph. They may not know this about me, but I am in love with Raph, I fell for him a few weeks after he saved me. It's been torturous knowing that he doesn't even know this about me- even though we're best friends. Now I get to help him not get hurt and save the both of them from saying something they'll regret.

"Shut up Raph, you don't get to decide on how I feel about Karai when you can barely find out on how you feel for (Y/n)!" Leo yelled. I stop in my tracks and ask "w-what??" Raph and Leo look at me shocked, I was with Mikey before this. "(Y/n)!.... I didn't know you were here!" Leo says nervously, but I look at the both of them shocked. "What did he mean by that Raph?" I ask in a whisper, I'll be surprised if he even heard me. "(Y/n)-" "tell me what he meant by it Raph!" I yell this time, knowing that he was going to lie.

Raph sighs and says "we all know you like me...." I gasp a little and look at his brothers, asking with my eyes if what I just heard was true. None of them could look me in the eye.... not even Raph "I.... I'm sorry for being a nuisance." That's all I said as I ran into the sewers and just stayed there, crying as I fall to my knees and lean against the wall. My tears feeling hot, if he knew all this time and never said a thing..... it's obvious that he doesn't like me back.

Raph's p.o.v

"Shorty, wait!" I yell, but she didn't turn back, she just kept on running, I sigh and put my head in my hands as I growl under my breath. "All of this happened just because you don't know how you feel about Karai!" I yell and start running through the sewers. I don't know where she went, but I know that I have to tell her that I do love her.... I just hid it well from my bros. I even hid it from myself.... didn't hide it well enough for me to not know though... I sigh.

"I know your inside, you're feelin so hollow" I softly sing out as I begin to walk.
"And it's a hard pill for you to swallow" I continued to sing as I searched for my best friend.
"But if I fall for you.... I'll never recover!
If I fall for you... I'll never be the same
I really wanna love somebody!
I really wanna dance the night away!
I know we're only half way there, but you can take me all the way!
You can take me all the way!~"

As I sang I heard crying noises start to quiet down, so I know she's listening to me, with that I sigh and sit down against the wall.

"I really wanna touch somebody!
I think about you every single day!
I know we're only half way there
But you can take me all the way!
You can take me all the way!~"

The sewers made my voice echo a bit, but I can now hear her quiet footsteps around the corner, so I smile a bit and continue.

"You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today, don't leave me tomorrow....
But if I fall for you.... I'll never recover!
If I fall for you... I'll never be the same"

She laughs and says "I wanna love somebody" I look over at her with a smile, she walks over to me as I walk over to her. "I really wanna dance the night away" I say softly and twirl her, she giggles and smiles. "I know we're only half way there but-" "I will take you all the way... take you all the way" we both say. I caress her cheek, she smiles as she closes her eyes and leans into my touch, so I did want I've been wanting to do. Pulling her close I kiss her lightly, she was shocked at first, but she kissed back instantly.

"Didn't know Raphie was a poet" "hey, Raphie didn't know either"

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood