I Work For Bruce Wayne!

The Next Day

It was a cloudy darken day in Hero's Park due to the rain, but for one man it was dark because of the so called hero who fly's around in his city. He looked at the picture of his wife and daughter in his hand. The man then looked down at the once good legs he had before the incident that occurred almost over two years ago with the Kryptonians. Rage and hate began to build up inside of him at the thought of man of steel. Not the mention the sight of the Superman statue in front of him. Superman is no hero and most certainly no god. And he was going to show Metropolis that this alien is no god. 

The man moved his wheel chair closer to the statue looking up at it with a scornful look. He then proceeded to take off his jacket and threw it behind him. Getting into position, he put his hands on the handle of the wheelchair as he push his body to latch on to the fingers of the statue. His wheelchair rolled away as he began to climb the statute.

The sight was then caught by the attention of a police officer. "Sir get down from there." The man ignored him and continued to climb. "Sir, I said get down now." The man just a spray can at the officer and continued on. The officer then called for back up as the another officer tried to encourage him not to do it.

The man would not rest until he put his message out for the city to see.

...............

Mia's POV

My eyes slowly open to a bright light shining in my eyes. I squinted my eyes to see and put a hand over my face to see that it was only the sunlight coming from the window. I sat up and looked around confused as to why my bedroom looked so different and messy. Then it hit me that I was still in Clark's apartment, but I don't remember falling asleep here. 

I got up and made my way out of the bedroom to look for Clark. As I made my way around the apartment I began to smell the delicious aroma of food cooking. On my way to kitchen I went pass the living room to see the couch had pillows and blankets scattered around it. 'Clark must have sleep here last night.' 

I then continued to follow the smell of food cooking to obvious location of the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen the first thing I saw was a shirtless Clark with his back turn toward me cooking on the stove. I took a minute of just observing a very tone back of Clark. It amazed me sometimes how muscular he was. I really need to find out what gym he goes to. I tear my eyes from his back then looked around the table to see pancakes and a bowl of strawberries.

"Morning, Mia." Clark's voice grabbed my attention. I looked to see Clark turn his head toward me.

I smiled at him. "Morning, Clark. I see that you are cooking breakfast. I didn't know that you could cook."

"Well, I can't really cook per se. I just used the mixed from the box and I wouldn't consider scramble eggs as cooking." I watched as he took the eggs off the stove and put them on two plates. "Come on and have a seat." He said as he pulled out a chair for me.

I moved over around the table and took my seat. "Thanks Clark breakfast looks good."

He then poured me a glass of orange juice then took a seat across from me and dug into his breakfast. After a few moments of silence I spoke up. "Sorry I took your bed last night Clark."

Clark shrugged. "No, Its alright. I actually prefer the couch then my bed."

I raised a brow at him. "Seriously?" 

"No, that couch is as hard as a rock." He said then taking a bit of his pancake.

"I know your bed was amazing comfortable." I said jokingly then taking a sip of my juice.