Mankind Introduced Superman

"This is not a test. I repeat this is not a test. All personal in the Metropolis area need to evacuate immediately. If it is not possible to leave the area you are in please seek shelter." The reporter said on the TV.

"Mia stop this! Don't you dare walk out that door!" My mother yelled as she chased after me.

"Miss Jones, please wait!" Alfred said walking fast with my mother to keep up with my fast pace down the hall of the hotel suite. "Miss Jones you cannot go downtown it is not safe!"

"I don't care Alfred. My dad is out there and I am going to find him." I said as I made my way down the hall. Suddenly the ground shook once again causing us to lose balance and hit the ground. It was only getting worse outside which is more of the reason why I had to find my dad. He just had to pick this week to work on his business transaction with the Waynes.

I was about to make it to the door when I saw someone step in front of it. "Bruce get out of my way. I need to get my father." I said walking past him, but before I could even reach the door he stopped me by grabbing me by the arm.

"Let go of me Bruce." I said getting annoyed with everyone getting in the way of saving my dad.

"Look Mia do you not see that there are literal aliens destroying the city downtown. Do you think your dad would want you out there in this mess?" He asked trying to snap some sense in me.

"What do you expect me to do nothing?!" I felt tears some to my eyes. "There already so many people dead already and I don't want my dad to be next especially when I can do something about it. Of all people you should know what it is like to lose someone." I said knowing I touched an open wound. I just wanted him to see where I was coming from.

I saw a sympathetic and sorrowful look in Bruce's eyes at the mention of his parents and our family friends. He looked from me to my mother then back at me. "I will go and get your father."

"What? No Bruce I have to do this alone." I said.

"How about you both don't go. This is suicide." My mother said approaching us.

"I have to agree with Miss Jones on this one Master Bruce." Alfred said.

"This is crazy we are wasting time!" I said as I pushed past all of them and ran out to the car. I was about to open the door when my hand was grabbed.

"Mia wait-"

"Bruce please."

"Mia I can't let you go. I will find your dad."

BOOOOOMMMM!

Another explosion went off in the city causing the ground to shake once again. We looked to the city to see it in the distance on fire and some of the buildings collapsed.

"Look Bruce I am coming with you." I said standing my ground.

Bruce looked towards me and the city and sighed. "Fine, but we have to hurry. Don't leave my side for nothing." I nodded as we both made our way into the car.

Bruce speeded down the road toward downtown Metropolis. As we went down the road we saw an explosion and what looked to be an aircraft rolled down the other street. I looked out the window to see the alien ship tearing up the ground. I stared at it wide eyed in horror shock that something like this was even real.

"Hey Jack listen to me!" Bruce's phone call with his old friend snapped me out of my shock. "Where is Mr. Jones?....What do you mean he's gone?!" I looked to Bruce as my heart began to race as I knew he was talking about my dad.

"Look Jack! I need you to get everyone out of the building! Right Now!" Bruce shouted. Bruce hung up the phone pissed that most likely pissed that everyone was still in the building.

"Bruce, what did he mean that he is not there?!" I asked starting to panic.

"I don't know. He said that he had left the office half an hour ago!" He said as continued to speed down the road trying to dodge cars. I screamed when we parts of a jet came flying toward our car, but Bruce manage to dodge it. As he drove through the street we saw debris of buildings crumbling around us.

We finally came to a stop as there was a crowd of people in the way

We finally came to a stop as there was a crowd of people in the way. We got out of the car to see the alien ship hovering over the city. My mouth hung open in a wide gap at the sight before me.

Suddenly we saw another ship crash into the alien ship followed by an explosion. People began to scream a thick cloud of debris came rolling down the street.

"Mia come on." Bruce said grabbing my hand pulling me down the street toward his office building. We stopped when we were a few feet away from the building. "I'm calling Jack again." He stated pulling out his phone.

"Oh my Gosh, Bruce! Look!" I shouted as I point toward the sky. I saw two figures crash into the Wayne Industries building. Then I saw what look like rays of red light shoot out of the building destroying other buildings in the process.

"JACK!"  Bruce shooted as he ran toward the building

"JACK!" Bruce shooted as he ran toward the building.

"Bruce!" I shouted running after him. Bruce ran into the cloud of debris making it hard to see him. I stopped in my tracks to see if I could spot him when suddenly I heard something cracked above me. I looked up to see a piece of building come crumbling down toward me.

"Oh, Lord Jesus!" I yelled thinking this was the end. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the weight of building that will end my life, but it never came. As I felt myself being lifted with a gush of wind hitting my face. I opened my eyes to see a man with blue eyes staring into my wide eyes. We looked at each other for a moment. Then he gently put me on the ground.

"D-did you just-" Before I could get the sentences out he was knocked passed me through the building beside me. I looked in shock as I looked toward where the mysterious man had been thrown too. I was in so much shock that I didn't even hear Bruce calling my name. I felt a pair of hands grab my face.

"Mia, are you alright?" Bruce asked concerned.

"He-he." I said trying to get the words out.

"Shh. It's alright." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back as I looked into the sky to the figures again falling to the Earth.

What I didn't know from that moment on my life would change forever.

That was when mankind introduced Superman.