Clark Kent vs. Bruce Wayne (Part 1)

The Next Night

3rd POV

"Mia are you ready to go?" Clark asked for the fifteenth time as he adjusted his tie in the mirror in Mia's living room.

"Yeah, just give me five more minutes!" Mia shouted from her bedroom. Can't Clark understand it takes girls a little longer to get ready. After 10 more minutes Mia was finally done with her make-up and was ready to go.

"I'm ready." Mia said walking out of my room.

"It's about tim- Wow, you look beautiful." Clark said looking at Mia up and down.

The way Mia's dress showed off her curves and her long was a turn on for Clark

The way Mia's dress showed off her curves and her long was a turn on for Clark. He continued to stare at her until the sound of his name being called snapped him out of it. "Uh, what?" Clark asked.

Mia chuckled as she had an idea what Clark was thinking. "I asked does this dress look okay on me, but I think I know the answer by the way you are drooling over yourself." Mia joked.

Clark rubbed the back off his neck sheepishly. "Yeah, well you do look sexy in that dress." 

Mia walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his lips. "Well, I have to say you are sexy as well." Mia said in a seductive voice as she pull Clark to her lips by his tie. They kissed for a moment then pulled away.

"You ready to go?" Mia asked.

"Yes, I was ready over half an hour ago." He said grabbing my hand and walking out my apartment. "Lois called she said that she would meet us there." Mia nodded her head. She wasn't really too thrilled about tonight. For one Lois is going to be there and Mia knew that she will try to make a move on Clark. Mia saw the way she looks at him during work which makes her want to slap Lois.  'Why can't she just take a hint that Clark and I are together now? Seriously, move on.' She thought. Mia also dread this night because that last awkward encounter with Lex Luthor. Mia hoped that she can find a way to avoid him tonight.

"Mia, are you okay?" Clark asked as he drove and looked toward me. "You seem distracted." He said looking back toward the road.

"Why do you think I'm distracted?"

"Because I have been calling your name several times."

Mia sighed. "I'm just thinking about Lois being there." She said truthfully. "I can tell you two had history by the way she looks at you. Are you ever going to tell me what happen between you two?"

Clark put his hand on top of my hand and gave it a light squeeze. "You don't have to worry about me and her. We are no longer a thing. I only have eyes for you. And about our history...that I will have to tell you later."

"Yeah, I appreciate that."

"But, there is something else bothering you isn't it?"

Mia sighed again. "Yeah, Lex Luthor is going to be there and ever since that awkward situation with him last time. I don't know I just suddenly don't feel comfortable being there."