Batman vs. Superman

3rd POV

"I need a chopper to Gotham!" Mia shouted as she ran through the building frantically.

Perry came out of his office giving Mia a confused look. "Jones! Where the heck have you been!? And where the heck is Kent!?"

"Perry, I have no time to explain, but I need a chopper." Adrenaline ran through Mia as she was trying her best to get to Gotham.

"Chopper? We can barely afford a bicycle right now. If you want a story, Mia, go to the Kryptonian ship." Perry said pointing toward the TV. The news showed electricity and power surges going around the ship causing some of the buildings around it power to go out.

Mia looked back at her boss. "Perry, it's not for a story." Perry looked at the panic look on Mia face in thought.

"Mia, I-"

"Perry, please. Just allow her the chopper ride." Perry and I both turned to see Lois Lane standing there watching us, arms crossed. "Superman needs her." Perry and Mia scrunched up their eyebrows in confusion.

Perry then looked back at Mia and sighed. "Jenny get her a chopper to Gotham!" Perry shouted.

Mia smiled at Perry in gratitude as she ran out of there not before looking at Lois once more. Mia wondered why she helped her, but she he had no time to worry about that.

Mia was on the roof with where the helicopter sat there waiting for her. "WHERE TO, MISS!?" The pilot asked.

"THERE!" Mia answered as she pointed toward the Bat signal in Gotham.

...............

Gotham

3rd POV

The bat signal was shown in the sky as Bruce stood there with heavy armored suit on ready to take down the man of steel. Tonight Superman is going to pay for the death of innocents and the lives ruined by him.

Lightning continued to flash as rain poured on him as he stood there ready for a fight. The lightning flashed one more time to reveal Superman himself. Clark then landed on the ground to face Bruce.

"Well, here I am." Bruce said with his arms stretched to the side.

Clark prayed that Bruce would put aside his hate for him for a moment and just listen to what he had to say. "Bruce, please. You have to listen to me." Clark said walking up to Bruce as soon as he took a step farther loud high pitch noises ranged in Clark's ear. Clark sensitive hearing ached his ears. He then looked down and saw a manhole cover splitting it in two and taking them both out. "Okay, this is going to be harder than I thought." Clark mumbled to himself.

"You don't seem to understand. There is no time." Clark said approaching him.

"Oh, I understand-" Clark then pushed him trying to knock some sense into him

Bruce's body slid against the ground from the hard pushed. Clark started walking toward Bruce until he felt the small section of ground sink under his foot. Clark looked down to see he triggered another trap. "You got to be kidding me." The feeling of bullets hitting Clark's body took no physical harm to him.