This Is Crazy!

Gotham

Later the Same Night...

"So, cool," Barry said, stepping out of the black van along with the others. Everyone looked around Bruce's 'workshop' in amazement. The group had arrived from Gotham Harbor to one of Bruce's warehouses. "On the outside, the building looked like it was abandoned," Barry said, walking further with the warehouse.

Victor along with the others looked amazed as well, especially with aircraft that sat in the middle of the room. "It wants to fly."

Walking up to him Arthur gave him a confused look. "You talk to machines?"

Victor shook his head. "No...I speak to the intelligence...this one is saying she can't fly because of a software issue, but I could fix it with a little time."

Arthur looked at him for a moment not sure what to say. "Uhm...okay then."

Victor sat the mother box down on the table. Everyone stood around in silence staring at the box. "...There's a dark spot in my data stream..." Victor began to explain. "I could feel the other two boxes. I know they are awake but I can't see where they are."

"But we can't attack unless we know where the base is." Arthur pointed out.

"Even if we knew... I never saw a being this strong as Steppenwolf." Diana chimed in leaning forward to get a closer look at the box. Diana had to admit she has fought many powerful creatures that will give people nightmares and the strongest a hard time. However, Steppenwolf was a whole other story. "Maybe one."

"Superman," Barry stated the possible solution. "The strongest guy I ever saw...he probably would have a shot of defeating him if...he were alive." With that statement, Bruce turned his attention to Barry as an idea began to formulate in his mind.

"As long as the third box is asleep they can't see it, only sense it." Victor suddenly said. "We need to keep moving so they can't catch up."

"No." Bruce suddenly said, grabbing everyone's attention. "That's just a strategy to lose more slowly."

"Remind me, are flamethrowers not a thing?... Why don't we just destroy the box." Barry suggested.

Victor shook his head. "Doesn't work like that...They are an unknown form of matter. They absorb heat. They love it." Victor explains.

"You know..."Arthur started to say, his gaze turning into one of suspicion on Victor. "You know a lot about these boxes makes you think..."

"Where'd you find the box, Victor?" Bruce asked.

Victor looked around. Everyone's gaze now turned on him with the looks of distrust and suspicion. "Are you trying to say something?"

"I'm just putting it on the table..."Arthur said, his gaze turning heated. "How do we know you are not one of them?"

"It's a long story," Victor said, giving him a heated look as well.

"You got somewhere else to be." Arthur challenged.

Victor sighed in annoyance before using his gift in technology to show a holographic image. An image that showed the past."The Nazis found the box at the end of WW2..." Victor began to explain. "...buried under an Italian Monastery. The allies intercepted it on its way to Hitler. They brought it back to the United States in '44....Unknown object 61982. It collected dust in the pentagon archives for 70 years until D.O.D. began to study the Superman ship. The researcher at S.TA.R. Labs made a connection between the ship and the 6192."

"I'm assuming that will lead to your father studying it." Bruce chimed in.

Victor nodded his head and continued. "He understood they were both alien technologies, different civilizations and similar properties. Although the box slept for thousands of years. My dad formulated a theory on how to awaken it and so did. Then I had an accident that should have killed me..."