Don't Count On it, Batman

Several Days Later...

Somewhere in the Cold

Bruce put out the flames of his campfire as he prepared to continue his journey across the cold, snowy mountain.

Roughly three weeks ago, Bruce found himself in a cold isolated area as he was in search of a certain village where legends and stories spread of a man that comes from the sea.

Weeks earlier Bruce has been stuck and frustrated in trying to find this mysterious man causing him to lose sleep and constant headaches. Time was running out and with the new enemy on the rise, he had to find Aurthur and the other quickly.

His time was already cut short when Alfred suggested that he visit and check in on Mia as it has been a while since he saw her. He was glad though he needed to see if she was okay himself and for once was sick of sitting in front of the computer in the bat cave.

Once his things were packed Bruce mounted the horse and began his journey across the icy mountains.

Map in hand Bruce glanced around the snowy area in constant check to see if he was on the right trail. Following the directions of the map given to him by some locals from another village Bruce soon found himself near the edge of the cliff. Folding the map in his pocket, Bruce jumped off the horse and walked over to the edge of the cliff. Snow crunched under his feet until he stopped at the edge.

Looking down he found the village he was looking for...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"B-Bruce Wayne...Bruce Wayne." The man dragged out Bruce's name as he examined Wayne's enterprise card in his hand. Flipping the card around lazily as his eyes gaze over Bruce in suspicion.

Bruce stood there in silence surrounded by the people of this small village. All eyes on him.

Bruce looked at the man sitting in the chair before him appearing as the leader of the village. There also stood a tall man with long hair leaning to his side as he spoke in a low voice in the foreign language to each other.

The leader then glanced over at Bruce, shouting a command in his tongue.

The tall man next to him suddenly turned as he looked Bruce over. A small smirk appeared on Bruce's face as he recognized this is the man he has been searching for all these weeks. Arthur Curry. "Talk." The man commanded.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Man of Steel: Loving Mia Jonesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें