Confronting The Enemy

Bruce ran inside of his jet trying to get coordinates on Martha's location until Alfred voice broke his concentration. "Master Wayne."

"Alfred."

"I'm sorry for listening in, but I tracked the Russian phone near a warehouse near the port. Your locked onto it. It may help you find his mother, Martha."

Man, was Bruce lucky to have Alfred around. The world's best butler definitely went to him. "You have to be the world's best butler. I don't deserve you, Alfred." Bruce confessed.

"No, Sir you don't." Bruce couldn't help, but smile.

Bruce pulled up to the building opening fire at the people shooting him on the ground. "You have to take control, Alfred."

"Ah, right. Convincing drone mood. Thermal image is showing two dozen hostiles on the third floor. Why don't I drop you off on the second."

Bruce then got into position to enter the building. Bruce busted through the glass on the second floor. He then threw a grenade to the ceiling causing the floor to cave in underneath the men. Catching the men off guard while Bruce went into action.

 Catching the men off guard while Bruce went into action

Gunshots ringing. Bombs going off. Men groaning in pain. Men screaming in fear. Was all Martha heard as she sat in the chair trembling in fear. She then scream when someone burst through the wall.

She could not believe it when she saw the man in the bat costume take one of her kidnappers hostage.

"Drop it!" The Russian commanded. "I said drop it! I will kill her." He said pointing the flame thrower at Martha. "Believe me I will do it!"

Bruce looked at the man and Martha. "I believe you." Bruce quickly pulled the trigger of his gun hitting the tank to the flame thrower. He pushed his hostage out of the way as he divided his body over Martha shielding her from the flames.

Once the flames disbursed he looked down to see if Martha is alright. "Its okay. I'm a friend of your son."

"I figured. The cape." She said gesturing to his attire.

Bruce then helped her up. "Come on. I need to get you somewhere far and safe." Bruce said as he lead her out of the building.

"Thank you." Martha said. "Thank you for sparing my son."

Bruce looked towards her as she leaned on him. The feeling of regret ran through him. "Your Welcome."

................

Gotham

Spear in hand Mia walked around the empty building trying to find a place to hide the spear temporarily until she found a better hiding spot. Maybe she can hide it in the volt of her parents house in Central City? Or maybe Bruce's, but he did try to kill Clark with it so she would have to reconsider that. In all honesty Mia was still upset with Bruce on his attempt to kill Clark. It may take her sometime to full forgive him. It still amazed her how this glowing element not bound by Earth was able to leave a mark on Clark. If anyone got there hands on this material it would easily kill him. She would not be able to live with herself if someone got a hold to this and used it against the man she loved.