"You and I, Smallville pt. 2"

"What the f*ck did you just say?" Clark snarled. 

Almost instantly all laughter ceased as they gazed at the tall man before them.

No longer was he the small, skinny, and wimpy kid. Now stood a tall man whose body was covered in pure muscles. The way Clark stood there with his hands tightening by his side made the men back up in fear behind the man named Luke.

Everyone in the restaurant's eyes was all on them. 

Mia looked at Clark in shock as his eyes slowly began to glow red. She could almost feel the rage radiating off of him.

"What the h*ll?" One muttered.

Mia looked back at Clark and he still stared them down. "Clark, please," Mia said, grabbing his hand, slowly rubbing circles on the back of it with her thumb trying to calm him down. "Don't worry about them. Let's go somewhere else and eat." Clark reluctantly looked down at Mia and nodded. Mia held onto his bicep escorting them out.

"Just like, Clark, always sucking up to other people," Luke called behind smirking. "Hey when you're done screwing her, can I have a turn?"

"Luke come on man. Chill." One guy said putting a hand on his shoulder, but Luke just shrugged it off.

"Yeah, the man he doesn't look like someone we can f*ck with anymore." Another said.

Luke shrugged. "No, I'm-"

At that moment, Luke felt himself flying across the room crashing into a table. A scream let out as everyone looked in shock. Clark threw his body several feet away so effortlessly it made everyone in the restaurant stare at Clark in horror. No way could a man do this.

"Hey!" One of the guys shouted swing his fist at Clark only for it to be stopped Clark's strong grip. The man looked at Clark wide-eyed in shock. Clark gave him a small smirk as a sound of a crack noise was heard in the room.

Mia gasped as she watched Clark throw him into a table as well. 

Everyone in the restaurant froze as they looked at the two injured men then at Clark; Mia doing the same.

"I am not the man I once was." Clark gritted out then turned leaving the place. "Come on, Mia...I suddenly lost my appetite." Clark ordered, slamming open the restaurant double doors causing the glass doors to nearly break against the brick walls of the building.

Mia looked toward Clark then at the people in the restaurant. "Uhm...he forgot to take his medication." Mia said, shrugging her shoulders not sure what to say or do as she followed Clark out the door.

"What kind of medication he taking?" Someone asked.

................

"You've been quiet." Clark said speaking up finally after riding silently in the car with Mia for a while. "You okay?"

Mia shrugged, resting her elbow against the truck door staring out the window. "I'm fine. It's just...you should have been more careful." Clark turned toward Mia and gave her an are you serious? look. "I mean what if you pushed him a little too hard? What if the police got involved?"

Clark glanced back toward the road and let out a sigh. "Mia, what did you expect me to do just stand there and let them talk sh*t about you? About me?....No."