Beautiful Doe Brown Eyes

Clark POV

I was sitting in Perry's office waiting patiently as he looked over the story I wrote yesterday over Metropolis football team's big loose to Rosewood which was something I did not want to do. I really wanted to write about the vigilante problem over in Gotham. The way this man does things just seems so unethical that it bothers me.

"Clark. Clark" I looked to see Perry calling my name.

"Oh, sorry Perry. What did you say?"

"I said that the story is good. Take it over to downstairs so the story can be put in the paper. While your at it give this to the receptionist downstairs." He said handing me back my story and a small stack of papers. With that I got up, grabbed the coffee I had with me and made my way out of his office toward the elevator. As I was walking toward the elevator I got a little curious as to what Perry wanted to give the secretary. So, I decided to take a peek at the papers as I was looking at the papers felt someone colid into me hard. The papers went flying out of my hand. I saw someone's phone hit the ground followed after was my coffee that has now spilled all over the phone and papers.

"Oh my god. You gotta be kidding me." I heard a smooth feminine voice say. All I saw was the back of her head and her squatting to get her phone.

"I am so sorry. Here let me get that for you." Being the gentlemen my mom raised me to be I got down with her to her get her phone.

She shook her head 'no' and said, "No it's-" She stopped talking when our eyes met. It felt like I was in one of those movies where you feel like you and the person in front of you are the only two in the world. Nothing else mattered. She had beautiful doe brown eyes that I can stare into all day without loosing interest. Yet, there something about them that seem familiar. I then looked to her plump lips were painted red that went well with her smooth brown skin. It made me want to kiss and see if she really tasted like chocolate. I had never really been interested in black women before, but she might make me a chocolate lover. I noticed that she was staring at me too. Was she checking me out?

"No, uhm, I'm sure my phone is fine." She said giving me a friendly smile as she helped pick up the papers and the coffee I dropped and stood up.

I did the same by offering her a friendly smile only to see her beautiful smile grow even more. "No, I should be sorry. I should have looked where I was going." I said. "Here let me try to clean this for you." I took her phone and grabbed the end of my collar shirt and began to clean the phone from the coffee. Suddenly I felt soft hands touch mine to stop me. I look to see brown small hands touch mine. Then I saw her giving me a small smile. I could not help the blush that had appeared on my face. It was unreal how she was making me feel and I just met her.

"No. it's fine really." She said handing me my stuff back. "I should have looking where I was going."

"Maybe we both should pay more attention." I without thinking said handing my phone back. My eyes widen a little at what I just said. "I mean...uhm, not that you are careless and all but...I hum." Why can't I get my words together? Why is she making me so nervous? I thought as I rubbed the back of my neck which was a habit of mine when I was nervous.

She then started laughing a little. "It's cool I know what you meant." She stopping me from looking like a bigger fool. She then looked at her watch. She looked back up at me with that same beautiful smile and then stuck her hand out and said. "Well, it was nice talking to you, Mr...."

"Oh, Kent. Clark Kent." I said shaking her hand gently.

"I'm Mia Jones." 'Mia. What a beautiful name.' I thought. "Well hopefully I will see you around." She said then walked away. I looked to see her heading straight to Perry's office. Is she new here or something? I hope so I would not mind getting to know her. I thought as I continued to watch her walk down the hall. But, still I could not shake the feeling that I had seen her somewhere.

I forced myself to look away from her and got in the elevator. I looked down at the paper with coffee stains on them. Yep, Perry is going to kill me.

.........

Later That Night

Gotham City

3rd POV

Sirens ring in the dark streets as a lone police officers response to a call that brought to their attention during that had interrupted the game him and his partner had been watching. 

They pull up to a abandon dark looking building, entering it with guns and flashlights in hands as they cautiously scan the area. The only noise heard was there footsteps and the walkie-talkie in their back pocket.

As they walked further into the building they noticed a familiar shape object stuck in the wall. The officers moved closer to see that it was a blade in the shape of a bat. They both looked at each other with concern as they moved further down the stairs of the building. As they moved down each step low mumbled voices could be heard. Once the police officer made it down stairs they were met with a sight of a group of women behind bars huddled together.

"It's okay we are here to help." One officer whispered, but it appeared they didn't comprehend what he had said because they seem to only speak another language other than English.

The officer then tried to open the gate but the woman grabbed it shutting it close again as she shook her head no. She then pointed up and said something once more in her language.

The officers then jumped, startled by thudding noise and screaming coming from up stairs. One of the officers immediately moved up the stairs to check out the commotion. When he entered the room he saw a man half naked handcuffed to a heating unit. The officer was confused by the sight of this. As he looked around he felt an eerie presents behind him. He turned startled by the sight before him causing the officer to immediately start shooting.

The dark vigilante moved quickly to get of harms way and made a drastic exit out of the building. Once the vigilante was gone the officer took a breath and looked toward the person still cuffed to the heater.

As the officer observed the hand cuffed man his eyes scrunch in confusion then shock. "Dear god, he branded him." He whispered.