Charter 46

Tara P.O.V

It 6: 30 and I'm almost done cooking, when i heard the doorbell. I think Nick is back, i open it, good evening he greeted.

You are welcome i said, he walk in removing his jacket. Let me help you with the jacket, "No thanks i can do it myself.

Were is Grace, she is sleeping. Dinner is ready i told him, he just stood up and followed me to the dinning. Why is Nick behavior like this.

He seems cold towards me, he finished and went back to his room. I clear everything up and went to bed, Grace started crying.

I breastfeed her and she went back to sleep. The following day Nick came back home later, Grace had been calling his name throughout the day.

I know he is avoiding me all this while, but we need to talk God!. I went to the living room saw him reading a newspaper.

Hey, i said, hey he respond i was going to tell you that I'm s...sorry for not telling you about!. " save it Tara, you were never going to tell me.

You probably weren't going to tell Grace either, you even try to take my daughter away from me again. You kept us form each other.

I know you did all this for the safety of you and Grace. I know they even threatened you, i sniffed. I was hurt, "please Nick.

I was afraid and coward Nick, when they throw me out of the house. I later found out I'm pregnant. If you are so afraid why the fuck didn't you call me? Huh!?

You damm well know that i will never reject you. I continued to sniffle "I called the house the moment i found out i was pregnant.

But there was no answer, tears began to fall from my eyes. "I really want to apologize Nick. "I sighed. I don't want to hear that Tara, " why are you being so harsh Nick i said softly.

In the moment i want to hold him and tell him that everything is over now. But i didn't, "i admit that what my Mom and siblings did to was very bad, but did you even think about me Tara.

How i will feel not seeing you again huh? I know what you went through Tara and I'm very sorry for that. But at least you could have tried harder to get in touch with me Jesus Christ woman!.

Stop crying, he stood up and walked out of the room. " Don't leave", i try stopping him.

          Nick P.O.V

I went to the office early today, to avoid Tara. I don't want to go back to what happen yesterday night. Max came in "hey!, hey i went to your house.

Tara told me you left early today, is everything alright between the two of you Nick. "No Max, Tara said you have been avoiding her lately. You don't talk to her and you don't even check on your daughter.

So you did not even check on your daughter before leaving the house Nick. " why man!. I don't know Max! Take things easy Nick, "look, i can sense that there's something going on between you two.

She is here with you now, do you honestly think you can avoid her forever. "I can't kick her out Max i really love her. I know, you are tense and Tara looks like she's on the edge.

What do you want me to do Max, i asked out of frustration. "I don't know, fix it. Fix yourself first then fix her maybe? Said Max. Thanks Max, you welcome.

I went home early today, i got home lose my tie with a heavy sigh. God, i need my bed right now. Maybe a hot shower first or some food.

"Hi, i stopped mid a stride at the sound of her voice.