🐥 Chapter 70 🐬

After almost 3 hours, a group of doctors came out from the operating room, making everyone stand on their feet to get some updates. Joy quickly spoke to one of the doctors. "Doctor? How's my husband?"

The doctor took off his mask and smiled. "The operation is a success, Mrs. Park.. He just needs to regain consciousness.." Joy sighed and slumped on the floor, she felt like a heavy weight removed from her body.

Everyone clapped their hands and hugs each other, joy filled their hearts that Mr. Park will recover and will be okay.

Jisung went to his mom and engulfes her on a hug. "I know father will get through this.." "Yes, Jisung.. We just need to trust him.." she replied. Taeyong also went to them and joins their hugging session.

"Father is now safe, hyung.. I'm really happy.." Jisung grins to his brother. "We just have to do our best for the later's voting at the company.."

"Later?" Jisung asked. He took a glance on his watch and saw that it is already 2 in the morning. "I didn't noticed the time.."

"You two go home and get a sleep for the voting process later.. We'll stay here so don't worry.." Joy said. Chenle walks up to them and leans his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"Looks like your baby needs to rest too.." Joy teased them. Jisung looks down at his boyfriend. "Will you sleep with me at our place, Lele?" Chenle nods softly, yawn escaping from his mouth.

They are both laying on Jisung's king-sized bed, on his room. Chenle's head is nuzzled on the taller's neck while Jisung's arms wraps around on the smaller's waist.

Chenle looked up to him. "Are you nervous, Jisungie?" The taller looks down on him and smiled. "A little bit, I guess? What if we cannot protect Father's company?"

The smaller nuzzles on his neck and mumbles. "I know that you're gonna win at the voting later.. Let's have faith.." Jisung smiled and nods his head.

"I love you, Lele.." he whispered before pecking his forehead.

"I love you more, Jisungie.." Chenle smiled before sleeping.

It was the day of the voting agenda for the new CEO of the company, which Yeri claiming that she is the rightful one.

Almost all of the shareholders who lives within the country are present at the voting as well. Jisung and Taeyong also arrived early. Yeri appeared, wearing a yellow gown.

She walks by and stood in front of them. "Ready to lose this battle, boys?" she smirked. "I dont think so.." Taeyong proudly replied.

"Well then! Let's see about that.."

The board of members stood in front and one of them took the microphone to talk.
"Good Morning everyone! The voting in regards of Mr. Park's dismissal will now begin.."

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬