🐥 Chapter 56 🐬

"Why does everyone thinks its my fault?" Mr. Park asks himself while looking at the bathroom mirror. He leaves the bathroom and saw Joy sitting at the bed.

"Joy.. Do you think its all my fault?" he asked hesitantly. Joy looked up on him with a trace of dry tears on her cheeks.

"Our son is still going to school even though he was having a hard time.. Its my first time seeing him being like that.. It really shows that his love for Chenle is genuine, oppa.." she replied.

"Are you also taking the side of that boy?"

Joy stood up. "Jisung's happiness is also my happiness as well.. Why dont you just let them be happy?"

"I just wanted Jisung to have a comfortable life that he deserves.. A life full of money, and he will get everything that he wants.."

"That is not a happy life if you dont consider your son's feelings.. What about me? I'm also just from a simple family and yet, you fought for me.. Cant you do the same?"

"I know, Joy, its just that-"

"Just admit that you're just being selfish, oppa.."

Joy's words had hit him straight to his heart. Instead of admitting that he's wrong, he covers it up with hatred and anger.

"Then fine! Take that side of that boy! My two sons had left me, leave me alone as well, Joy!"

"But, oppa-"

"I said, leave! Get out of the mansion!"

Joy is shocked. Tears starts to flow from her eyes. She picked up a suitcase and stuff it with the things that she need.

"This is what you want, oppa? I'll leave.. Please always remember that I loved you for who you are, not with your money.."

After that, Joy left the room, leaving a disheartened Mr. Park. He sits on the bed and starts to cry.

"What did I do?" he thought.

Jisung left the house and stays with his brother on his luxurious apartment on Gangnam. Taeyong did everything, just to make his brother happy, and yet, he still sad and depressed.

He uses all of his connections just to find Chenle, and still no updates. He was still relieved that even though it was a tough situation, Jisung is still going to school.

It was the last day of the school before the Christmas break. Jisung is walking at the hallway when he saw the bench where he and Chenle used to sit while taking a break.

He starts to cry again, remembering the moments with his boyfriend when Yoona saw him.

"Jisung?! Why are you crying? What's the matter, sweetie?"

Jisung immediately wipes his tears away and smiled at Yoona. "Hello, Mrs. Zhong.. It's nothing.."

Yoona is still worried about him. "Are you sure, Jisung?" The taller nods at the woman in front of him.

"By the way, I havent seen sweet pea for a while.. Is he sick?" With the mention of 'sweet pea', Jisung starts to cry again.

He told everything to Yoona about Chenle being missing. "He's missing?! No worries, Jisung.. I will use all of my connections around the world, just to find him.."

"Will you really do it, Mrs. Zhong?" Jisung looked at her.

"Of course, Jisung.. We will do our best to find him.." she smiled.

A voice echoed from their back. It is Lami standing in front of them.

"Lami?" Jisung asked.

"There's no need to find him.. I know where Chenle is.."

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬