🐥 Chapter 26 🐬

"Jisung! Time to wake up!"

Chenle shakes him hard but Jisung is still on a deep sleep. "Jisungie! We have to go to school! Please wake up!"

Jisung opened his eyes and whined.

"Five more minutes, Lele..." then he goes back to sleep again.

"Were gonna be late!" Chenle screeched, making Jisung yelp and jolted up from the bed.

"Sorry.." Chenle scratches his head. "Please take a bath first, breakfast is already prepared at the table.."

Chenle was about to leave when Jisung grabs him and engulfes him on a hug.

"Good Morning, Snow White.." Jisung hugs him really tight.

The smaller smiled and looked back to his boyfriend. Jisung smiled at him and whispered, "Where's my morning kiss?"

Chenle laughs and quickly pecked his boyfriend's lips. He pulled away from Jisung's touch and stood up.

"Now, off you go.. Please take a bath.."

Jisung smirks at him. "Can we take a bath together?"

Chenle picked up a pillow and throws at his face. "Yah! Park Jisung!"

After Jisung took a bath, he went out from the bathroom and surprised to see his own uniform laying on the bed.

He clearly remembers that he didnt bring anything with him, except from his phone.

How did Chenle managed to get his uniform? He decided he'll ask Chenle later.

After changing, he went out and saw Chenle making lunch boxes for them.

The lunchbox contains clubhouse sandwiches, various rice rolls, bunny-shaped sausages, cherry tomatoes and slices of different fruits.

He also made an fresh orange juice squeezed directly from the fruit. He even took a note to get some ice cubes at the cafeteria for the juice.

Jisung's mouth waters on the lunchbox in front of him.

"For whom did you make this lunchboxes?"

Chenle looks at him, amused.

"Really Jisungie? Who else will eat this? Of course, its for us.."

The taller couldnt contain his happiness. He picked up Chenle and spins him around. The smaller, on the other hand, is happy because he made his boyfriend really happy.

"Are you really that happy?" Chenle pecks his cheek.

Jisung puts him down and hugs him. "Yes Lele.. I'm really happy.." he whispered.

"Well.. Eat your breakfast though.."

"Aye aye, captain!" Jisung salutes in front of him before taking his seat to eat.

Chenle looks at him with a fond smile.

"I wish we can always be like this..."

Mr. Park couldnt believe that Jisung actually didnt return home. He thought that Jisung would learn his lesson and crawls back to the house and asks for forgiveness.

"That child.." Mr. Park mutters angrily.

Yuta enters his study office quietly. He stood up in front of Mr. Park and bowed.

"Any news for me?"

He handed a brown envelope to Mr. Park.

"Apparently.. Master Jisung is staying at Chenle's house.. The boy lets him to stay.."

"Very well.. Lets see what we can do.." Mr. Park said. "You may now leave.."

Yuta bowed and left the room.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬