🐥 Chapter 53 🐬

Chenle finished packing his clothes at 12am. A car from Mr. Park will fetch him and bring him to the academy to sort his things out before going to the airport.

He was sad that he has to leave his house, he didnt mention anything to Miss Rose, as he doesnt want the woman to be involved on this mess.

At exactly 1am, a car honks in front of the building. He left the house, dragging his suitcase and went down. Johnny is waiting him at the car.

"I'll bring you first to the academy to sort your things out.." Johnny said coldly.

"Okay.." Chenle answered softly.

After reaching the academy, Chenle quickly went to his locker to get his things. He wanted to cry when he saw a picture of him and Jisung plastered on the locker door.

After sorting his things, he went outside and to return to the car.

"Wait for me here, Chenle.. I'll just go to the bathroom.." Johnny said before leaving.

While waiting outside, a car stopped in front of him and yanked him inside forcefully with his suitcase.

He was about to scream when the mysterious person covers his mouth. After closing the door, the car zooms away.

It was too late when Johnny returned. He was surprised as well. "Where did Chenle go?"

He quickly called for backup. "The boy has escaped! I need backup!"

Chenle squirms around the car, adjusting his eyes on the darkness inside. The mysterious person removes the hand that covers his mouth.

He was about to scream when the lights inside opens, revealing;

"LAMI???!!!" he asked. Lami smiled at him.

"You owe me again, Chenle.." she smirked. "How did you know?"

"I have my ways, Chenle.. Good thing that I got all the information that I need.. Why did you chose to leave, Chenle?"

Chenle bowed his head. "It's the only way for Jisung to be free.."

"I really admire your courage, Chenle.." Lami hugged him. "I believe that Mr. Park will send you to a far away country, so that's why I was worried and came up to this.."

She pulled out a plane ticket from her bag. "This is a plane ticket to Jeju Island, Chenle.. At least, it's not that far.." she smirked.

Chenle grabs the ticket and looks at Lami. "Thank you very much, Lami.."

Lami handed him a piece of paper. "I managed to find a small house where you can live there for awhile.. You can stay there as much as you want.. As for your expenses-"

"No worries on that, Lami.. I can manage.. I'll try to find a part time job there.." he smiled.

Lami frowns. "Are you really sure you're doing this?"

Chenle smiled but cant hide the sadness that he felt. "I'm doing this for Jisung.. Hope that he understand.. Please watch him for me, Lami.."

"I respect your decision, Chenle.."

Jisung is sleeping peacefully when his phone rang. He rolled around the bed and answered the call sleepily.

He noticed that the number is restricted.

"Hello? Who's this?" he asked.

A mysterious voice answered. "He is leaving, Jisung.." then the call hang up.

He jolted up from the bed and is feeling confused. "Who's leaving?"

First person who comes on his mind is Chenle. He realized that Chenle is acting very unusual the whole day yesterday.

Like he was about to leave. That's when he realized it.

He stood up from the bed, quickly changed his clothes and run, hoping that Chenle is really not leaving. Hoping that it was just his bad feeling.

What he didnt know is that he was too late.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬