🐥 Chapter 25 🐬

Jisung woke up early in the morning. His eyes fluttered open while rubbing it.

He sat up from the bed and saw that Chenle is not beside him. "He must have woke early..." he thought.

He also noticed that it was raining, he can hear the raindrops falling on the roof.

The air was a little bit chilly, it makes him want to sleep more, since it was weekends also.

He jolted up from the bed and left the bedroom. He went straight to the bathroom to wash his face.

After that, he saw Chenle at the kitchen, cooking something. He sneaked up behind the smaller, wrapping his arms on his waist, making Chenle felt surprised.

"Good Morning, boyfriend.." Jisung whispered with his morning voice, making Chenle shivered.

Chenle looked up shyly on him and pecks his nose. "Good Morning too, boyfriend.." he smiled cutely.

"What are you cooking?"

"Breakfast for us.. Crab and corn soup, and I made some toasted garlic bread.."

Jisung hugged him from the back tightly.

"I am the luckiest guy on earth to have you.."

Chenle smiled while stirring the soup.

"The feeling is mutual, Jisung.." he replied sweetly. "Please wait for the food to be cooked, watch the television for the mean time.."

But it looks like Jisung doesnt plan to let go of his boyfriend soon. He engulfes the smaller boy with his body.

"But I want to stay like this.." he whined.

Chenle laughs. "What a clingy boyfriend.."

The whole morning he was cooking, Jisung literally didnt let go of Chenle.

After finishing the breakfast, Jisung decided to help Chenle in cleaning the house.

The smaller couldnt believed that Jisung doesnt know how to use a vacuum cleaner.

He also noticed that when Jisung touches a specific stuff, there's a big chance that he would drop it out of nowhere or broke it accidentally.

That's why he doesnt allowed the taller boy to go to the kitchen.

"Why? I will not break it, I swear!" he whined cutely.

"No, you dont, Mr. Poop Hands Jisung.." the smaller teased him.

"Poop hands?! Take back what you said, Snow White, or else.." Jisung snickered.

Chenle felt really brave this time. "Or else what, Mr. Poop Hands Jisung?"

The taller immediately carried him in a bridal style and head towards their room.

He throw Chenle on the bed and starts to tickle him hard.

Chenle is now laughing with a mix of screeching.

"Jisung! Stop it! Hahahaha! I cant!"

But the taller has no intention of stopping. Instead, he hovered himself on Chenle's body, grabbing his arms above his head. He looks at Chenle like he was his prey.

He kissed the boy suddenly, making Chenle surprised, but kissed back once he realized what was happening.

The kiss was passionate and full of love, it made them catch their breaths.

After breaking apart, he saw that Chenle is blushing hard.

"Will you tease me again, Snow White?"

Chenle looks at him cutely, lips still red and puffy from their kiss.

"If this a punishment for teasing you, I would be glad to tease you everyday.." Chenle replied seductively but playfully.

Jisung's heart beats fast while looking at the angel underneath him.

He plunges himself on Chenle's and hugged him like a teddy bear.

"I love you, Chenle..."

"I love you too, Jisung.."

And that's how they spent their whole Saturday: laying in bed, cuddling and kissing.

It was perfect for them, indeed.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬