🐥 Chapter 51 🐬

It was already 6:00PM and Jisung is still laying on the bed. Well, you cant blame him since he has nothing to do. He couldnt go outside too.

So he decided to act like a rebellious boy. He didnt eat the food that was served on his room. If his father is coming inside his room to talk to him, he would just ignore him.

"That trick will not work to me, Jisung.." Mr. Park said angrily before leaving the room.

It was almost dinner time and he's still laying on the bed. He's wondering why his dinner hasnt been serve yet.

"Did they decide not to feed me?" he thought. Suddenly, a knock can be heard from the door. Jisung jolted up from the bed. "Just leave the food on the door!"

He laid on bed again. However, a knock sounded from the door again. He jolted up irritatedly. "I said, just leave the food on the door!"

A knock can be heard again. But this time, it was softer. Jisung stood up from the bed, ready to scold whoever it is.

He opened the door and starts to yell. "Did you not hear me?! I said just lea- CHENLE??!!"

He couldnt believed his eyes. Chenle is standing in front of his face. His one and only Chenle.

"Hi Jisungie.." the smaller smiled sweetly. Jisung didnt waste anytime. He pulled the smaller inside his room and locked his door.

He engulfes him on a tight hug and kisses all over his face non-stop. The smaller is just smiling. Jisung pulled away and caressed his face.

"I cant believed it.. How did you manage to get here?" Chenle tiptoed and kissed his lips. "I talked to your father and somehow agreed with me.. We'll also be going to school tomorrow.."

Jisung's face brightened up with happiness and carried Chenle and spins him around. He sits on the edge of the bed and puts the smaller on his lap.

"I missed you, Lele.." Jisung connected their lips to a sweet kiss. The smaller smiled throughout their kiss. Pulling away, the taller's stomach starts to groan.

"Lets go downstairs, Jisungie.. I'll cook something for you.." Jisung smiled and picks him up, carrying him bridal style downstairs.

He noticed that all the guards are missing. "Did you see any guards when you came here?" Chenle shakes his head. "I didnt see any bodyguard.. Why?"

"Nothing.. Nevermind.." the taller smiled.

Chenle cooked every favorite dishes of Jisung, while the taller is watching his boyfriend intently.

They ate happily on the dining area, Jisung eating all the food that his boyfriend made.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll be making our lunchboxes here.." Chenle smiled, while watching his boyfriend eats.

"Tomorrow morning? Why? Are you gonna sleep here?"

Chenle smirked. "Why? You dont want me to sleep here?" Jisung stopped eating and stood up to hug his boyfriend.

"Seriously? My father allowed you to sleep here?" Chenle nods, making Jisung really happy.

"Woow! This is the best day of my life! I wish we could always be like this, Lele.."

Chenle is controlling himself not to cry, but he couldnt resist it, so he stood up quickly.

"I'll just go to the comfort room..." he said with a stutter, Jisung didnt noticed it. Inside the comfort room, Chenle turns on the tap to cover up the sound of his cry.

He slumps on the floor and cried, imagining that Jisung would be broken after he leaves.

But what could he do? Its the only way for Jisung to be free.

He stood up, washes his face and wipes it. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and went back to the kitchen, acting like he didnt cried at all.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬