🐥 Chapter 22 🐬

Joy went to a secluded restaurant at Gangnam to meet with her secret secretary.

She ordered some milkshakes while waiting. After a few minutes, a handsome man approached her.

"Mrs. Park.." the boy bowed politely.

"Jaehyun.." Joy smiled. "Sorry for troubling you again.."

"No worries, Mrs. Park. I'm always here for your favors.."

Joy sponsored Jaehyun's studies until college, so that's why Jaehyun is very thankful of her. She also decided to get Jaehyun as her personal secretary.

Jaehyun is also Jisung's nanny when he was young, so that's why he is very close to them. Jisung treated him like a big brother.

He took the seat in front of Joy.

"What do you want me to do, Mrs. Park?"

Joy sighed sadly.

"My husband banished Jisung from home.."

"What??!!"

"He broke up with his engagement with Lami.. I dont even understand him.. He wasted such a great opportunity to live his life with plenty of riches.."

Jaehyun took a deep breath.

"Sorry Mrs. Park but I understand Jisung.. He clearly doesnt love Lami.. As his mother, its your duty to support him which path he wants to take.."

Joy had a sudden realization.

"Thats right, Jaehyun.. I think I failed as a mom to him.. Thats why I want to make things right this time.."

She stared at Jaehyun with pleading eyes.

"Please find Jisung for me.. I believe oppa threatened his friends not to help him.."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Park.."

"Also, find me some information about this person.. I believe his name is Chenle.."

Jaehyun's eyes widened.

"Che-Chenle?! Kim Chenle?!"

"Why? Do you know him?"

Jaehyun nodded.

"Of course, he's almost my little brother.. We came from the same orphanage.. Oh, Mrs. Park.. do you remember the audio recording of a lullaby you caught me listening to?"

Joy tried to remember it.

"Oh, yes.. the angelic voice you are listening to.. What about that?"

"That's Chenle's voice.." Jaehyun felt proud.

"Really? I must meet him.. And also, its possible that Jisung stayed there because he kept on talking about that Chenle boy..."

Jaehyun took a sip on his milkshake.

"So, you believe that Jisung broke his engagement because of Chenle?"

"Yes, I think so.."

"Okay Mrs. Park.. I'll do my best to gather some information.."

He stood up. "Goodbye for now, Mrs. Park.."

Joy smiled at him. "Okay, Jaehyun.. Take care always.."

Few tables away from them, a man is suspiciously watching them and taking pictures.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬