🐥 Chapter 47 🐬

"Come on! Let's go, Chenle!" Lami is running fast across the school hallway, dragging a confused Chenle on her way.

"Why are you running so fast?" the smaller is catching his breath, while getting with the pace on how Lami is dragging him.

Soon, they've reached the school's parking lot and when straight to Lami's limo. The assistant quickly opened the door of the car for them and entered.

Soon, the car zooms away from the parking lot and left the school grounds.

Lami is smiling while looking at Chenle. "Well, that was fun!" she smiled. The smaller looks at her, confused.

"Why are you in a hurry, Lami?" Chenle asked her. Lami looks at the window before replying.

"I just want to feel how to be free.. Not to maintain this prim and proper posture all the time.. And it was fun.." she smiled.

Chenle now understood everything. That Lami wants to try on how to be free.

"I always see you and Jisung running through the hallways with a big smile on your faces.. I felt envious.. Now I know what you feel on that moment.."

Chenle smiled and moves to Lami's side, engulfing her on a friendly hug.

"If you want to try some crazy things again, I'm always here to do it with you.."

Lami hugged him back. "Thank you, Chenle.. You're really an angel.."

The smaller pulled away and raises his pinky finger. "Friends?"

Lami grins and raises also her pinky finger, intertwining it with Chenle's.

"Friends.." she happily replied.

Chenle was in awestruck. Lami's family mansion is so big and filled with flowers at every corner. From the outside, up to the interior.

"Wow, Lami.. Your mansion is literally a flower paradise.."

"My mom and me shares our passion with flowers.. I mean they always brighten up my day.."

After opening the door, the interior exposes a bright-colored place as well. Paintings of flowers filling the walls. Furnitures that are flower-inspired will also caught your eyes.

"Chenle.. I need to do something in the kitchen first.. Please go first on my bedroom.. Upstairs, turn right, first door.."

The boy nods and starts to walk upstairs. After turning right, he stood in front of the first door. After opening the door, his eyes widened with surprise.

Jisung is sitting at the edge of the bed, eyes fixed on a comic book that he was reading.

"You're already here Lami?" Jisung asked, eyes still fixed on the back. When he got no response, he looked up as well.

His eyes also widened with surprise, dropping the book he was holding.

"Che-Chenle??!!"

Chenle couldnt believe it. Jisung is in front of him. His eyes starts to cry before running and jumping into his boyfriend's arms, making them both laying on the bed.

Jisung hugged him tight, like Chenle would disappear anytime. The smaller nuzzles his face on his chest, still crying.

"I've missed you, Jisungie.." he muttered on his chest. "I've missed you too, Snow White.."

Jisung sat up on the edge of the bed with Chenle on his lap. The smaller is still hugging him, not wanting to let go.

The taller pulled away and looked at his knees. "Are you hurt, Lele?" Remembering the night where Chenle chased the car.

Chenle shakes his head and looks at Jisung's eyes. The taller caressed his cheeks before connecting their lips, sharing a passionate yet sweet kiss.

Lami is watching them at the door. She is happy to see that Chenle is smiling again. She softly knocked on the door, getting the attention of the two.

"Sorry for disturbing you, guys.." she shyly said. "Did you bring Chenle here?" Jisung asked.

"Yes.." she smiled. Chenle looks at her. "How did you manage to let Jisung go outside?"

"I have my ways, Chenle.. Now, continue your cuddle session.. I'll call both of you when dinner is prepared.."

She left the room and closed the door softly. After a few seconds, she peeked at the door.

"Dont forget to lock the door.." she said with a smirk on her face. It made Chenle's face blushed really well.

Jisung hugs him again while kissing his hair. "How did Lami fetch you?" Chenle asked.

"She dropped by on the mansion and talked with my father about school works, so they allowed me to go with her.."

He looked at Chenle's eyes before kissing his nose. "I heard how you saved Lami from the bullies.. I am so proud of you.." he smiled.

"Thank you, Jisungie.." he replied after releasing a yawn. "Are you tired, love?"

Chenle nods and hugs him back again. "I couldnt sleep without you by my side, Jisungie.."

Jisung smiled and lay back at the bed, with Chenle on top of him.

"Now go to sleep.. I'll wake you up when dinner is prepared.." Chenle closes his eyes, while Jisung is watching him sleeping, while playing with his hair until he falls asleep.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬