🐥 Chapter 16 🐬

Chenle couldnt listen well to the teacher. He was so distracted at the same time.

Sitting on Jisung's lap made his whole morning a mix of warmth and uncomfortable feeling.

He couldnt look at the other students eyes. He can feel that most of the girls are glaring at him, especially Lami.

While the teacher is discussing, he couldnt help but to shake due to nervousness. Jisung noticed it so he tightens his arms around the smaller's waist.

Chenle's eyes widened and looked back to Jisung. "What?" Chenle asked.

The taller smiled at him. "Dont mind them, Snow White.." Chenle suddenly blushed.

After an hour of lessons, the teacher dismissed the class. Everyone stood up and fixes their stuffs.

Mark and Jeno approached their seat. "Jisung, my man! Its good to have you back here!" Mark raises his hand for a fistbump.

Jeno hovered his arms over Jisung's shoulder. "Happy that you're here, Jisung.."

Jisung smiled at them. "I also missed you guys.." "Why did you suddenly came back? Are you already in good terms with your brother?"

Jisung shakes his head. "Unfortunately, my brother moved out because of me.."

"Dont worry, Jisung.. Someday, you'll get along with your brother.."

Chenle, still seated on Jisung's lap, watching cutely on their conversation.

Mark and Jeno noticed him and smiled. "So this our little Jisung's boyfriend, eh?"

Chenle blushes and looks down to avoid their looks. "Cute.." Jeno muttered.

He stood up immediately and bowed in front of them. "I'll just go to the comfort room.." he walked away immediately.

"Please be back real quick, Snow White.." Jisung yelled.

Mark looks at him. "So? He's a social welfare, eh?"

Jisung looks at him with pleading eyes. "I know.. But he's too innocent and pretty for this place.. He made me realized what love truly is.."

Both boys smiled at him. "Aww.. Our little Jisung is in love.."

"Shut up, both of you!"

"To be honest, he's prettier than Lami.. Wait, about Lami.. Did you broke up with her?"

"I want to.." Jisung sighed. "I never loved her from the first place.."

"He might wanna hurt your Snow White, Jisung! You know how her temper is!"

Jisung realized that he let Chenle go alone. "Shit!" He stood up and ran quickly.

Chenle washes his face after his short comfort room break. He was about to leave when four men entered the room and grabbed him.

"Hey! Let me go! What are you doing?!" Chenle protested.

Lami came in with a smirk on her face. "Well, well.. What do we have here? Ooh.. Its a gold digger hoe.."

"What do you want from me?!" the smaller yelled. Lami walked closer and slaps his face.

Chenle yelps in pain. His right cheek became swollen.

"You stole my Jisung away from me.."Lami glared.

He took the courage to reply. "He was never yours at the first place.."

Lami's blood boils and glares at Chenle.

"How dare you, you little slut.." She was about raise her hand to hit him again when a another hand grabs her wrist to stop her.

She turned around and her eyes widened.

Jisung is holding her wrist, looking at her with a look like he wants to slap her.

"Ji-Jisung.. I can explain.." she stuttered.

"Let go of Chenle, this instant!" he yelled. The boys who holds the smaller captive quickly released him.

Jisung immediately went to Chenle and engulfes him with a tight hug.

"Are you all right, Snow White?" Jisung is really worried. He caressed gently the swollen cheek of Chenle.

The smaller nods and nuzzles his face on the taller's chest.

"Your father will hear about this, Jisung. That you've chosen that slut over me.." Lami yelled.

"Then go and be a crybaby, then.."

"Are you not afraid of your father?"

Jisung smiles at Chenle before looking back to Lami.

"I love Chenle, more than I fear my father.."

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬