🐥 Chapter 57 🐬

Jisung and Yoona looks at Lami with amusement on their faces. Lami walked slowly towards them to explain herself.

"You know where Chenle is?!" Jisung asked again, confirming what he heard from Lami. "Yes, I know where Chenle is.. And I'm also the one who helped to escape on your Father's henchmens.." she said guiltily.

Yoona is also amused by the situation. She really thought that Lami is being mean to Chenle, and yet she even helped him escaped.

"Wait a second.. I thought you're being mean to Chenle, and now you're-"

Then, it suddenly hit her. The name that they mentioned. Chenle. Her eyes widened in shocked. "One second! Have I heard it right? Sweet pea's name is Chenle??"

"Yes, Mrs. Zhong.. Why?" Jisung asked. Yoona desperately need some answers.

"Chenle is the name of my son who has been missing all these years.."

Jisung is also shocked. "Chenle told me he was from a adoption house.. He grew there and leave the orphanage once he was ready to go.."

A spark of hope filled Yoona's heart when she heard it. "I must speak to Chenle!" She looked at Lami and drop on her knees.

"Please tell me where Chenle is!" tears flowing down from her eyes. Lami panicked and assisted Yoona to stand up.

"Yes, Mrs. Zhong.. I will tell you where Chenle is.. But, I have a favor to ask.. Only Jisung will fetch Chenle there.."

She looked at Jisung and handed him a piece of paper. "Here is the address where Chenle is staying on Jeju Island.. I know that he will get angry on me for telling you where he is.. Please promise me that you'll bring him back.."

Jisung took the paper and nods. "I will do my best, Lami.."

He also faced Yoona's. "I promise you, Mrs. Zhong.. I will bring Chenle back.."

Yoona nods and smiles at him before giving him a hug. "I trust you, Jisung.. If you need some help, just call me.."

Jisung took the quickest flight to Jeju Island. After arriving there, he immediately took a cab to the address Lami gave to him.

He was amazed because he found out that the house where Chenle is staying has a good view on the sea. He was excited to see Chenle again. He noticed that no one is at house so he waited.

After a few hours, Chenle is still not appearing so he decided to ask the neighbors of Chenle.

"Oh, that cute little boy, he's your boyfriend?" an old woman next door smiled at him. Jisung blushed at the statement. "Yes, Granny.. I'm his boyfriend.."

"That's cute! By the way, he works at the bookstore downtown so if you wanted to surprise him there, just go.."

"Thank you, Granny.." Jisung bowed before walking towards downtown. He was really excited to see his boyfriend.

After reaching downtown, he quickly spotted the bookstore at the side of the road, with its yellow painted facade.

He peeks at the store window and saw that no single customer is inside. But what caught his attention is Chenle, who was sitting at the counter while reading a book, sunlight hitting him, making him glow.

Jisung looks at him with loving eyes. "He's just so beautiful and angelic.."

He decided not to barge in and surprise him, he will just wait outside and see what will happen.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬