🐥 Chapter 10 🐬

Jisung reaches the parking lot. Of course, with Chenle on his arms, still carrying him in bridal style.

Chenle, on the other hand, hides his face on Jisung's neck, out of embarrassment.

When they reached Jisung's car, he put down the smaller boy. Chenle looks around before glaring at him.

"What?" Jisung asked, amused.

The smaller just pouts before Jisung opened the door for him.

Jisung settles at the driver seat while looking at the smaller boy beside him.

"Snow White.. Still mad?" Jisung teased.

Chenle sighed before looking back at him. "That was embarrasing, Jisungie.. You dont have to carry me.."

Jisung laughs. "You looked really tired so that's why I carried you here.."

Chenle just pouts. "Cute.." Jisung muttered while pinching his cheeks.

"Here.. Eat this.." Jisung hands him a cup of hot ramen and a big sandwich from Subway.

Chenle sips the noodles while taking a big bite of the sandwich.

"You looked hungry, Snow White.." Jisung looks worried.

Chenle gulped before speaking. "The last food I ate is hotdogs.."

"Then finish all of them, okay?"

"Okay.." Chenle smiles.

Chenle shifted the position of the seat so he can lay down and take a nap. Jisung did the same. He shifted his body sidewards so he can look to the smaller boy freely.

The radio was turned on and it plays several love songs that everybody knows.

"Jisungie? Still awake?"

Jisung answered. "Yes, Snow White.. Why?"

"Can I ask you a question?" "Sure..." Jisung replied.

"About Lami.. Is she your girlfriend?"

Jisung didnt expected the question from the smaller.

"To be honest, no... Only our parents wants us to get married.. I really dont like her.." Jisung said.

Chenle released a deep breath, looking relieved.

Jisung looks at him and smirked. "Why? Jealous?"

Chenle's face turns red. "N-No, I'm n-not.."

Jisung just laughs. He jolted up and stares seriously at the boy.

"You know what, Chenle.. Ever since I met you, even though its just a week, I feel very at ease when I'm with you.."

Chenle's face blushes. He hides his face on his palms. Jisung laughed.

"Why are you so red?!" The smaller removes his hands on his face and glares at the taller.

"Its your fault.." he pouted. Jisung wants to smooch his face badly.

Jisung watches Chenle while they are walking towards the boarding gate.

He couldnt believed that the one week has passed quickly. He's not ready to have separate ways with the smaller.

Chenle turned around and smiles at Jisung.

"Thank you again, Jisungie... For letting me have the happiest week ever.. Here in LA.."

"No worries, Snow White. If you decided to come here again, I'll definitely let you stay at my house again.. Just give me a call, okay?"

Chenle nods at him happily. "Sure.. Bye Jisung.."

The smaller turned his back and starts to walk away. While Jisung watches him walking away, he realized everything.

He didnt want Chenle to go. His feelings developed for Chenle intensely.

"It's now or never.." he thought.

He started to run towards the smaller boy. After he had reached Chenle, he quickly taps his shoulder.

Chenle was surprised on that moment. What really surprised him is what Jisung did to him.

Jisung engulfes him in a tight hug, like he doesnt want to let go. Ever.

"Jisung, what-"

"I like you, Chenle..."

And for a moment, Chenle thought that time had stopped.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬