🐥 Chapter 58 🐬

Jisung is still waiting outside of the store. It was getting darker and colder, as he was already shivering due to cold. He was persistent to wait for his boyfriend.

It was already 7:00 in the evening when Chenle starts to sort stuffs on the store and getting ready to close it. After closing all the blinds, he went outside and locked the door, not noticing a tall figure on the side.

He wore his sweater and starts to walk when he heard a voice that made him stopped on his tracks.

"Chenle.." a soft yet deep voice called his name. His eyes widened.

"It cant be.." he thought before looking back to the person who called his name. He's not mistaken. It was Jisung.

He missed that tall figure who was standing meters away from him and smiling at him. He can see the longing from the taller's eyes.

"Lele.. I missed you.." Jisung said softly while walking towards the shorter. Chenle fights the urge to ran and launch his body on the taller's arms.

"What are you doing here?" he said coldly, making Jisung stopped. "I'm here to bring you back.."

"I left because its for your sake, Jisung.. For your freedom.."

Jisung bowed down his head. "That freedom means nothing if you're not with me, Chenle.."

"Please leave, Jisung.. You're making it hard for both of us.." Chenle said softly. "I'm not going to leave without you, Lele.."

"Fine.." Chenle said before turning his back and walking away. Jisung followed him silently. After reaching his house, he opens the door and entered, closing it again like Jisung is not there.

Jisung sighed and stood at the side of the door. "This is gonna be hard.." he whispered.

He peeks at the window and saw Chenle cooking dinner at the kitchen. He can smell the food from inside, making him hungry as well. He was still shivering because of the cold.

He noticed that bits of snow starts to fall, making the weather really cold. Plus, the cold breeze coming from the ocean. He starts to rub his hands and breathes on it.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Chenle. "Its super cold, Jisung.. Please come inside.." The taller smiled and quickly entered the house, basking on the warmth inside.

He took a seat on the sofa at the living room, still rubbing his hands. Chenle came out from the bedroom and handed him a warm towel. "Thank you, Lele.." he smiled.

The smaller ignored him and went back to the kitchen. After easing the coldness that he felt, he followed Chenle and saw him standing by the stove, almost finished on cooking.

He walked and stood behind him, wrapping his arms on his waist and burying his nose on his neck. "I missed you, Chenle.. More than you ever know.."

Chenle didnt say anything and just continue with what he's doing. Jisung also just stood there, holding Chenle on his arms. Suddenly, he can feel that the smaller is sniffling.

Jisung raised his head and whispered on his ear. "Are you alright, Lele?"

Chenle suddenly turned around and wraps his arms on Jisung's neck, burying his face on the taller's chest and starts to cry.

"Ssshhh.. I'm already here.. Dont cry.." Jisung kisses his head. "I was so scared on not seeing you again, Jisungie.." he sobbed.

Jisung smiled and lifts him like a baby. He carried Chenle to the bedroom and sits on the bed, with the smaller on his lap.

Jisung raises Chenle's head to look at him, and kisses his tears away, while caressing his cheeks. Chenle looks at him with a pout.

"You're really pretty, Lele.. I'm observing earlier on the store.." Chenle blushed on his statement. The smaller quickly connected their lips for a passionate, yet sweet kiss.

Jisung bit his lower lip, earning a yelp from the boy and makes his tongue exploring his mouth. After pulling away, he attacks the smaller's neck, sucking and leaving some marks on his pale skin, making the smaller moan. "Jisung.. nggghhh..."

Jisung pulled away and smirked. "Sorry, I just missed you so much, it's your fault.."

Chenle pecks his nose. "Thank you for not giving up on me, Jisungie.."

"I wouldnt give you up, Chenle.." he smiled before hugging again the smaller. "I prepared your favorite fried chicken, Jisungie.. Shall we eat?"

Jisung's eyes widened with excitement before standing up, with the smaller still on his arms. "You're the best, Lele.." making their way to the kitchen.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬