🐥 Chapter 46 🐬

Chenle woke up early, not wanting to be late to school. It was the last day of the exam before Christmas vacation starts.

He fixes his things, took a quick shower, and spent some time cooking breakfast and preparing his lunchbox.

While frying the omelette, he added some bits of sausages to it and mixes it very well. After taking a bite, his eyes widened.

"This is so delicious!" he exclaimed. "Jisung! Come here, have a taste-"

He looked back at the dining table and no one is there. He frowned and released a deep sigh. "Oh right.. He's not here.." he thought.

After cooking and preparing his lunchbox, he ate his breakfast quickly and went on his way to school.

"Let me go outside!" Jisung yelled while pushing the door. He was being locked up on his own room. Several guards are patrolling throughout the mansion.

After few attempts, he gave up and flops down on his bed. His mind is filled with images of Chenle chasing the car on that night and falling down to the ground.

He's really worried about his boyfriend.

A knock sounded from his door before it opens. It was Mr. Park. "Hello, Jisung.."

The taller ignored his father and closes his eyes. "I know that you're mad at me right now.. But soon, you'll thank me for this.. Also, sorry for separating you with that gold-"

Jisung stood up and glared at his father. "Dont you ever insult Chenle in front of me.. Are you really my father? Do you even exist? Because I dont feel that I have one.."

Mr. Park was speechless. He couldnt reply any single word. He just turned his back and left Jisung's room.

The school bell rang, signalling that first period is over. Chenle is stretching his body while leaving the classroom.

"That was so hard!" Jeno whined. Meanwhile, Jaemin and Renjun went out also with a smile on their faces.

"Good thing that you helped me review for this.." Renjun smiled at his boyfriend.

Jaemin ruffled his hair. "Anything for you, love.."

"Lets just go to lunch, shall we?" Chenle playfully rolled his eyes.

Jeno laughed. They met with Mark at the end of the hallway and walk together to the cafeteria.

Renjun looks at Chenle's lunchbox. He noticed that it was two boxes.

"Why did you prepare two lunchboxes?" Renjun asked. "Two? No.. It's just only one-"

He saw at the table that he really did prepare two lunchboxes. He tried to make up a lame excuse.

"Oh, it was just for extra snacks.." Chenle scratches his head. Jaemin leaned close and whispered on him. "You're a bad liar, Chenle.."

Renjun yelled when he saw that they're whispering. "Hey! No touching!"

After class, he still holds the lunchbox he made for Jisung. He went to the lockers and saw Lami standing in front of his locker. She was busy on her phone.

Lami noticed his presence and smiled on him. "Hey, Chenle.." The smaller smiled at her. "Hello Lami.. What brings you here?"

"I need your help, Chenle.. I need to do an project for a specific subject..

Chenle just smiled while opening his locker and stuffing his things there. "Sure, Lami.."

"Then, let's go to my house!" Lami grabbed his wrist and starts to pull him away, the smaller couldnt protest.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬