🐥 Chapter 2 🐬

Chenle considered himself a lucky person. After he was released from the orphanage, he quicky landed into 2 part time jobs that helped him to sustain his needs while studying.

He didnt want to stay longer at the orphanage longer so he decided to leave from there, of course, with the permission of his caretakers.

At a young age, he quickly embraced the responsibilities to survive. After 6 months of sleeping in public bathhouses while working, he saved up some money to rent an small apartment. Luckily, he found one with a very kind landlady.

Miss Rose, the landlady of his apartment, is very kind to him. Sometimes, the landlady hands him some sidedishes to eat.

While working multiple parttime jobs, Chenle succesfully maintains his position as the number one student up to highschool. He was a very diligent student indeed.

His current jobs are tutoring elementary kids, assistant cook at a local diner, cashier at a cafe and a singer at a jazz club. He quite enjoyed them. After saving up some big money, he started to buy some cheap appliances for his apartment.

One day, while he was shopping at a local grocery store, the staff informed him that he was the 100th customer to buy the box of ramen and he won a brand new king-sized bed.

With his hardwork, Chenle slowly completed all the things he needed to live at the apartment comfortably.

"Lele.. Are you sure you can travel alone?" Jaemin asked while laying down on Chenle's bed.

Chenle smiles at him. "Of course, don't worry. It's just one week after all..." He stuffs some clothes on the suitcase Jaemin lend to him.

"Are you sure you dont need some pocket money?"

"Thankfully, I've saved up some money.. I'll just contact you if I needed to borrow.."

Jaemin frowns. "You sure, Lele?" "Don't worry about me, Nana.. I'm not a baby anymore.." Chenle whines.

"But you act like one.." Chenle pouts. "You're a meanie, Nana..."

"Just kidding, Lele.. Let me give you a ride to the airport..."

Chenle grins. "Yes please!"

Jisung's alarm starts to sound, making him annoyed. He reached to his phone to turn it off. He jolted up from the bed and went to the shower.

After taking a shower, he pulled out an instant ramen from the kitchen cabinets to eat. He poured some hot water to it and waited for it to cook.

"I hate school days.." he muttered. After eating, he stood up and went to his car.

While driving to school, he remembered that he didnt finished his homework.

Luckily, he was early to arrived so he decided to do his homework inside the classroom.

Hours had passed and Jisung doesnt pay attention to the lecture.

"This is boring.." he thought.

"Please contact me immediatelt if you have arrived.." Jaemin is worried.

"I will.. Thank you, Nana.."

Chenle went ahead to the area where the passenger waits for their flight. Jaemin waves to him at the window glass, making him laugh.

It was his first time to ride an airplane, at the business class. After he was seated, he turned around and scans the whole place.

All things are new on his eyes.

The speaker sounded. "This is your captain speaking.. We are about to leave in a few minutes... Please settle in your seats, everyone.."

Chenle lays on his chair and covers himself with the blanket.."

"See you California!" he whispered before closing his eyes while slowly drifted to sleep.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬