🐥 Chapter 31 🐬

Jisung woke up early, turning off his phone alarm. He stretches his arms before getting up from the bed.

"Championship game today! Fighting!" he chanted with full of energy. He noticed that Chenle is not on the side of the bed.

"I bet he's early up again.." he thought.

Opening the bedroom door, a delicious smell is hitting his nose, coming from the kitchen. Before going to the kitchen, he noticed some posters laying on the ground that made him smile.

One of the poster has some colorful designs on it stating: 'Jisung Park #1!'

He smiled widely, appreciating the effort his boyfriend is giving to him.

He went to the kitchen and saw plenty of food at the table. Fried rice, eggs and bacon, sausages and waffles.

His ideal breakfast indeed.

"So that's why Chenle is asking for my favorite breakfast, huh.." he muttered.

He saw his little boyfriend facing at the stove, cooking something. He approached him quietly.

After reaching Chenle, he wraps his arms on his waist, while trailing some wet kisses on his neck that made Chenle whimpered.

"You scared me.." Chenle looks back, tiptoeing to kiss Jisung's nose. "Good Morning, Jisungie.."

"Good Morning too, love.." Jisung replied while poking his cheeks. "You're cooking plenty of food, what's that for?"

Chenle faced the stove again, tasting the soup before turning it off. He faced Jisung again. "Of course, it's your championship game.. I prepared all of this for you.."

"You dont have to, Chenle.."

Chenle wraps his arms on the taller's neck. "I just want to make sure that you'll have the energy for the game.. Plus, its nothing.."

Jisung grabs Chenle's thighs and carried him up, the smaller wraps his legs on his waist, like a koala. "Thank you, Snow White.." Jisung whispered in his ear.

"Now put me down, you need to take a bath.." Jisung puts him down and smiles at him mischievously. "Want to join me?"

He thought Chenle would be flustered again, but this time, he felt really confident.

He answered it unexpectedly. "Can I?" he smirked. Jisung leans closer to him. "Are you teasing me, love?"

Chenle smacks his chest. "Ouch!" Jisung whined.

"Pervert!" The smaller sticks out his tongue. "Now, off you go to the bathroom.. You'll be late.."

Jisung pouts and went straight to the bathroom.

The game was about to start. Chenle, Jaemin and Renjun are sitting at the lower part of the bleachers. Chenle is holding the posters that he made to cheer for his boyfriend.

Jisung, Mark and Jeno, together with the whole team, is huddled at the side with their coach. Mark, being the captain of the team, also gives some inspirational talks for the team.

Everyone is nervous. This game will decide who will be the champion this year.

The game started smoothly, Jisung easily scores a point every now and then. Chenle watches him intently.

As the time goes by, Chenle noticed that Jisung is getting tired and demotivated. He cant score either. The other team is overpowering the game.

"Too scared to watch.." Renjun covers his eyes, not wanting to see their team defeated.

Chenle is also scared, but he doesnt show it, for Jisung. He thought of something to motivate his boyfriend.

He looked at Jaemin and Renjun who was also nervous. "Guys.. I might be doing a crazy idea.. Dont mind me, okay?"

Then, Chenle stood at one of the bleachers.

What do you think will Chenle do? 🤔

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬