🐥 Chapter 20 🐬

Chenle presses the passcode on his small apartment. After a beeping sound, the door unlocked.

On the other hand, Jisung is very happy. He gets to spend the night on Chenle's house. He was also very thankful that the smaller found him.

They entered the apartment and Jisung was shocked.

It literally looks like a five-star hotel room. "Wow! Your house looks amazing, Snow White!"

Chenle beams. "Well.. Welcome to my home.. I know that its not much, but please.. feel free to be at home, Jisungie.."

The interior design of the apartment is really clean and classy. It looks like a model house of a condominium.

"You're amazing, Chenle.. You really worked hard for this.."

"Of course, Jisungie.."

The taller boy freely roams around on the room, admiring all the things.

Chenle went to the bathroom to prepare a hot bath for Jisung. He fixes a hot water on the tub and puts some aromatic bath bombs for his guest.

After he set it all up, he went out from the bathroom.

"Jisungie! Please take a bath first.."

"But I dont have spare clothes.."

Chenle pouts and starts to think of better solutions.

"You can borrow Jaemin's clothes for a while.."

Jisung raised his eyebrows.

"Does Jaemin stays here?" "Sometimes? Just go to the bath, Jisungie.."

Chenle dragged him and pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Call me if you need something, okay? I'll just prepare our dinner.."

Then he closes the door.

Jisung saw that the smaller really prepared a hot bath for him.

His heart starts to beat really fast.

"How could I not fall in love with you, Kim Chenle.." he muttered before removing all of his clothes.

"Oppa! Please! Bring Jisung back!" Joy pleaded.

Mr. Park is currently watching the news at the TV.

"Dont worry, he'll come back here.. No friends would dare to help him.."

"But Oppa, Jisung is a persistent child!"

"Just watch, Joy. He'll crawl back to here, soon.."

Joy is really annoyed on her husband. She marches off and locks herself on their shared room.

She picks up her phone and starts to dial someone.

"Hello.. We need to meet. I wanted you to do something for me.."

Then, she hang up the phone.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬