🐥 Chapter 21 🐬

"Wow! This is so relaxing.." Jisung sighed while soaking on Chenle's bath tub. The warm bath he was having is truly relaxing for him.

Chenle knocked on the bathroom door.

"Jisung.. Can you please close your curtains? I'm coming in to put your clothes on the counter.."

"Okay, Snow White.." He stood up from the tub and closes the curtain. "Okay.. You can now come in.."

The smaller opened the door carefully and entered to put the spare clothes for Jisung.

"Your clothes is on the counter, Jisung.."

"Okay, Snow White.. Thank you very much.." Jisung said sweetly.

After a few minutes, Jisung decided to stood up and starts to rinse up. After taking a bath, Jisung wore the clothes Chenle lend him.

It was a loose tank top and a pajama pants.

"Well.. This looks comfy.." he remarked before wearing all the clothes.

After he went out of the bathroom, he appreciated the current scene he was in.

He can see that Chenle is at the kitchen, cooking something at the stove, while the television at the mini living room is turned on.

For Jisung, it feels like its a typical family night. He finds it calming and fluffy inside.

Chenle looked back at him and starts to walk towards his direction.

"Did you enjoy your bath, Jisungie?"

"Of course.. Thank you, Chenle.." he smiled.

"The food will be cooked soon.. Please wait for a while.. Also, Miss Rose gave us some side dishes that we can eat.."

Chenle saw that Jisung's hair is still soaking wet. He immediately went to the bathroom to get a clean towel.

He starts to ruffle the taller's hair with the towel.

"Aigoo.. You'll get sick, Jisungie, if you dont dry your hair properly.."

Chenle's actions made Jisung blushed.

"Tha-Thank you... Chenle.."

After drying his hair, the smaller smiled at him.

"You can watch the television first while waiting the food to cook.." then Chenle runs back to the kitchen.

Jisung released a big sigh.

"I wont be able to control myself next time.." he whispered before going to the living room.

"Jisungie! The food is ready! Let's eat!"

The taller quickly stood up and went to the kitchen. His eyes widened when he saw the food at the table.

Kimchi stew, potato pancakes and ramen with crabs and shrimps. Plus, the side dishes Miss Rose gave to them.

"This is literally a feast, Chenle..." Jisung was amused.

Chenle scratches his neck. "Hope you would like the food I prepared.."

"Like it? I would literally loved it.. I know you're a great cook.." the taller smiled.

Chenle blushed at the compliment.

They both ate with happy faces. While munching the food, they kept on talking with the things they love.

They grew closer and closer each time they share some thoughts to each other.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬