🐥 Chapter 44 🐬

Joy and her husband is eating dinner when Yeri arrived at the mansion. She looked like she was carrying a big news that she wanted to share.

"What are you doing here?" Joy raised an eyebrow on her.

Yeri acted like she was catching her breath before spilling the beans. "Honey.." she started.

"Honey??!!" Joy stood up, wanted to slap Yeri's face on the spot. "Calm down.." Mr. Park eyed his wife. "What brings you here?"

"I heard a bad news from the company.." Mr. Park stopped eating. "Continue, Yeri.." he instructed.

"Taeyong fired all of your assistants there.. One of the shareholders told me about this.."

"WHAAAAT??!! IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND??" he yelled angrily. "I was shocked too, hon.. Looks like he's claiming the company now.."

Mr. Park is gripping the tablesheet on his hands. "Oppa... Please calm down.." Joy rubbed circles on his back.

"You need to act now, honey.. before all else fails.." Yeri whispered to him. Joy is still glaring at her.

"I need to think carefully.." Mr. Park bows down his head. Yeri smirked before speaking. "No need to think for that, hon.. Jisung is the key, right?"

Mr. Park looked up with a hope on his face. "Yes.. Yes.. Jisung is here.. I want him to manage the company, not Taeyong.."

"Dont involve Jisung on this! He's just a child!" Joy protested.

"You have no control for this, Joy.." Mr. Park glared at her. "Yuta!" he yelled.

Yuta appeared at the kitchen. "Yuta, bring back Jisung here.. Use force if needed.." Yuta bowed and left the kitchen.

"You'll use your own son for this power struggle, oppa?" Joy looks at them with disbelief.

Yeri walks at her slowly and whispered, "Dont meddle with this, you golddigger.."

Joy couldnt contain herself and slapped Yeri's face. "That's enough! Joy, go back to our room!"

"But oppa-" "Go upstairs!" he yelled. Joy felt hurt and starts to walk upstairs to their shared bedroom.

"We need to come up with a plan.." Yeri said while faking her concern. But deep inside, she is happy that her plan is working.

Jisung and Chenle are walking hand in hand on the sidewalk of the street, enjoying the night light.

"You dont have to treat me to dinner, Jisungie.." the smaller smiled.

Jisung found a partime job at the local convenience store. Even though he was a little bit clumsy, his good looks made him get the job.

Also, the salary is really good so he decided to take it.

"I always really wanted to treat you with my hard earned money.." he grins, tightening his grip on Chenle's hand.

"Thank you so much, Jisungie.. You made me really happy.."

Jisung stopped walking and engulfes his boyfriend in a warm hug.

"That would be my promise from now on.. To make you happy, lele.."

The cold wind starts to breeze gently, making them shiver.

"Its getting cold.." Chenle shakes. "Let's go home already.." Jisung replied.

After they reach the intersection near their house, a group of men in suits made them stopped on their way.

Yuta appeared and bowed in front of the couple. "Master Jisung.. You need to come home.. Your father wants you to be there.."

Chenle hides behind Jisung's back. "I dont want to!" Jisung yelled.

Yuta sighed and signalled his men to grab Jisung. They grabbed the boy and forced him inside the car.

Chenle is screeching. "Jisuuuung!" "Leleeeee!"

The smaller tried to save his boyfriend but they stopped him. After Jisung was forcefully enter the car, Yuta signalled them to make it drive away.

The men released Chenle and starts to gather on the other car. "Jisung!" he tried to chase the car where Jisung was in.

Jisung looked back at the window and saw that his boyfriend is chasing them.

"Leleee!" he yelled but Yuta covered his mouth.

While running, Chenle tripped on his feet and falls down on the ground. Jisung saw it and made his heart broke.

He tried to free himself but the men are too strong. He was angry at himself for not being there for Chenle.

Meanwhile, Chenle stood up and winces in pain due to the big wound on his leg. He starts to cry silently while on the ground.

"Chenle? Are you alright?" He looked up and saw Jaehyun standing in front of him.

"Hyuung! Jisung!" he starts to sob loudly. Jaehyun lifted him up and carried him towards their shared apartment with Jisung.

"Sshh.. Sshh.. Everything's gonna be alright.. We'll save Jisung.."

Chenle stopped his crying and fell asleep on Jaehyun's arms.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬