🐥 Chapter 65 🐬

Mr. Park is still unconscious, however, his body is slowly recuperating and they just have to wait until he is stable for operation. Jisung and her mother stays at the hospital almost everyday.

Chenle would always bring foods and spare clothes for both of them, which is why they are very grateful. Almost the whole country knows that Chenle is the missing son of the Zhongs. His name is the number one searched name on the internet.

Even though he was a Zhong, he was still the same sweet Chenle that everyone knew, especially on Jisung's perspective.

One day, Jisung and Chenle, together with Jaemin and Renjun decided to hang out at the cafe near the hospital.

"I cant believe that you are the missing Zhong, Chenle.." Renjun said, looking amazed. "So basically, you're richer than everyone of us.." Jaemin said.

Chenle sips through his iced choco and decided to tease them. "Yes, I'm richer than all of you.. Now bow your heads to your King!"

Jaemin and Renjun gulped and look at each other. Chenle noticed it and laughs. "Hahaha! Just kidding! I'm still the same, old Chenle.."

"And you're my queen, Lele.." Jisung buts in on the conversation, making the smaller blushed. They talked about every topics that they wanted when Jisung's phone rings.

Jisung answered it and it was his brother, Taeyong. After he ended the call, he looks at them. "Sorry but I need to go.. Something came up.."

Chenle also stood up. "I'm coming with you.."

"I have a special task for you, Jisung.." Taeyong said to him. They are gathered at the small room of the hospital.

"What is it, hyung?"

"I need you to go to USA to convince our shareholders there to take our side.. I'll go to the other countries as well.." Taeyong answered.

"Okay, hyung. I will do my best.. For our father.." he said confidently. "I'm coming with you too, Jisungie.." he said happily.

"But Chenle.. This will be very inconvenient for you-"

"I know the consequences, Jisung. However, I will not be afraid when I'm with you.." Chenle said softly.

Jisung wanted to cry, however, he pulled Chenle into a warm hug and kisses his forehead. "I love you, Chenle.." he whispered while enjoying the warm feeling of his boyfriend on his arms.

Meanwhile, Taeyong starts to pack his stuffs for his trip and he was hoping that he can please the other shareholders.

After packing, he went outside the room and saw Jaehyun waiting at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm coming with you.." Jaehyun said. "I can take care of myself-"

Jaehyun cuts him off by grabbing his wrist and engulfing him on a hug. Taeyong blushed. "What are you doing?!"

Jaehyun smiled and hugged him tighter. "I'll protect you, my princess.." Taeyong is feeling embarrased however, he likes the warmth Jaehyun is giving and he thinks that he's gonna used to it.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬