🐥 Chapter 45 🐬

Chenle woke up early in the morning, finding himself on his own bed. He can smell a delicious scent of food coming from the kitchen.

He got very excited, he stood up from the bed and ran to the door. He opened it with a smile on his face. He's expecting that his boyfriend is back and is cooking for him.

"Jisung-"

He saw Jaehyun sitting at the table, drinking his morning coffee while scrolling through social media with his phone. He looked up and noticed the small boy looking at him.

"Good Morning, Chenle.." Jaehyun smiled. He also noticed the disappointment on Chenle's face.

"Oh right.. Jisung is not here.." the smaller muttered. He bent down his head and was about to cry when Jaehyun hugged him.

"Dont cry, Chenle... We will save Jisung.. I promise.." he rubbed circles on Chenle's back.

The smaller pulled away and wipes his tears away. "Thank you hyung.." Jaehyun smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Please eat your breakfast.. You'll be late at school.."

He silently walked to the noisy hallway of the academy. He's not used to without Jisung. Mark and Jeno approached him and engulfes him on a hug.

"We heard what happened.." Jeno pats his back. "Dont worry, Chenle.. We'll do everything to get Jisung back.." Mark smiled.

"Thank you Mark hyung, Jeno.." Chenle replied with a smile. The bell rang and the students immediately went to their respective classrooms.

"I'll be going to the bathroom first.." Chenle bowed before heading to the bathroom.

After reaching the bathroom, he heard some groaning sounds inside the women's bathroom.

He peeked inside and saw Lami surrounded by other girls, slapping her and pulling her hair.

"Its such a pity that Jisung chose Chenle over you.."

"You are powerless here.." one of the girls mocked her.

Chenle pitied Lami. He couldnt control himself and entered the room. "Stop it!" Chenle yelled.

All the girls looked back, including Lami who was now slumped on the floor. "This is none of your business, Chenle.."

Chenle took out his phone to take video on what is happening. "I'll report you to the chairwoman.."

"Why you little bitch!" one of the girls run towards him, trying to get the phone.

Good thing that Chenle knows how to fight and to defend himself. He dodged and kicked the girl on her tummy, making the girl stumble down.

The other girls are surprised and saw what happened. Chenle looked at them with a smirk on his face.

"Thank you.. next?"

All the girls had ran for their lives, leaving Lami on the floor. Chenle walked to Lami and offered his hand.

Lami hesitantly grabs his hand and stood up. She couldnt look at him in the eye.

"Why did you help me? I'm mean to you.." she whispered.

"I hate you for what you did, not for what you are.." Chenle smiled before walking away.

Lami felt guilty and starts to cry, slumping down to the bathroom floor.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬