🐥 Chapter 62 🐬

They arrived at the airport and took a taxi to Seoul. Chenle is still sleepy, and rest his head on Jisung's shoulder.

"We're almost home soon, Lele.." Jisung smiled while ruffling his hair. "What if your Father gets angry when I show up?" the smaller asked.

Jisung grabs his hand and intertwined their fingers. "Don't be afraid, Lele.. I'll always be here for you.." Chenle smiled and nuzzles his head more to his boyfriend's shoulder.

After an hour, they arrived at Chenle's apartment and stood there quietly. "I think Miss Rose is angry at me.." Chenle said worriedly. Jisung looks at him and gave a reassuring smile.

They knocked at Miss Rose' door and after a  few seconds, the door opened and Miss Rose shrieked. "Chenleeeee!" she engulfed him on a tight hug and cried like a mother would do.

"You made me worried! Thank goodness you came back!" she cried. Chenle also cried and rubs circles on her back. "I'm sorry, Miss Rose.."

Jisung watched them with affection on his eyes and almost cried at the scene in front of him.

Later at night, the three of them enjoyed a sumptous dinner prepared by Miss Rose. Jisung almost finished the mashed potato prepared by the woman.

"This is so delicious, Miss Rose!" the taller exclaimed. Chenle smiled and grabs a napkin to wipe his boyfriend's mouth.

They've talked about on how Jisung puts his all efforts just to bring Chenle back and Miss Rose really appreciated it.

"Really, Jisung.. Thank you for bringing Chenle back and not giving up on him.." Miss Rose smiled. Jisung blushed and tries to hide his face.

After the dinner, both boys returned to Chenle's apartment. The smaller decided to take a bath first while Jisung flops on the sofa to watch some shows.

Chenle finished his bath and went out from the room wearing a over-sized shirt and a shorts. He positioned himself on Jisung's lap and leans his back on his chest.

Jisung can smell the strawberry-scented body wash that he used, making him more attracted to the scent.

He locks his arms on Chenle's waist and starts to trail some wet kisses on his neck, making Chenle squirm on his arms.

"Ji-Jisung.. What are you doing?" he moaned softly. The taller whispered on his ear, "You smell so good, Lele.. Can't get enough of you.."

Chenle, still on his lap, faced him and connected their lips, igniting a passionate kiss for both of them. While in the middle of their little makeout session, Jisung's phone rang, interrupting them.

Chenle whined after Jisung pulled away, making the taller ruffles his hair. "What a clingy baby.." he said before answering the call.

Jisung's eyes widened while listening to the call and Chenle noticed it as well. After he hang up, Chenle immediately asks, "Are you okay, Jisungie?"

Jisung looks at him. "Lele.. My father is in the hospital right now.. Comatose-state.."

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬