🐥 Chapter 43 🐬

Jisung is coming home late due to the basketball practice. He was really tired while walking home. It was almost 11pm.

"Coach is pushing us through our limits.." he whispered after releasing a big sigh.

He stood up in front of their shared house with Chenle. Before pressing a passcode, Miss Rose, the landlady, called him.

"Jisung.." she called softly, which luckily caught his attention. He took a bow before greeting the lady.

"Good Evening Miss Rose.. Did I disturb you?"

Miss Rose smiled and signalled him to come inside on her house. The woman led him to the living room. Jisung's eyes widened on the scene in front of him.

Chenle is sleeping on the sofa, hugging a small blanket that he loves.

"He said that he was scared staying alone at the house.. That's why he came over and told me that he will wait for you.."

Jisung wants to melt on the spot, seeing his boyfriend waited for him.

He was about to pick up his sleeping boyfriend when Miss Rose pats his back.

"Eat dinner first.. I already prepared one for you.." she pointed the food on the table.

"You dont have to, Miss Rose.." Jisung said shyly. "But I want to.." Miss Rose smiled. "Now go eat first.."

Jisung digs in on the food, while Miss Rose is happily watching him.

"Chenle is really lucky to have you, Jisung.." the taller choked on his food. Miss Rose laughs while pouring water for him.

"He suffered a lot when he was young.. He deserved to be happy now.. Please always make him happy.."

Jisung smiled. "I will do that for the rest of my life, Miss Rose.." He finished his food on time.

"Jisungie?" Chenle is standing on the kitchen door, sleepily rubbing his eyes, while hugging his blanket.

He walked slowly towards Jisung and settled himself on his boyfriend's lap, wrapping his arms on his neck, while nuzzling his face on his chest.

"You may now go.." Miss Rose said, looking happy at the scene in front of her.

"But Miss Rose.. I will wash the-" "Its not a problem anymore.. I know you're both tired.."

Jisung nods before standing up with Chenle on his arms. He bowed before leaving the house.

After reaching their house, Jisung settled his boyfriend on the bed. He pecked his forehead before tucking him in on the bed.

He quickly took a shower and wore his comfortable clothes. He laid beside Chenle, and the smaller immediately sensed his presence, engulfing him on a hug.

Jisung hugged back and whispered goodnight before drifting to sleep as well.

"Whaaaaat??!!" Taeyong said. "Father wants me secretly to resign from the company?! No way!" Taeyong yelled while throwing away the files on the air.

"Our resources said that your father wants Jisung to handle the company, rather than you.."

Taeyong's blood boils while thinking about Jisung. "That kid.." he angrily said. "I also need to act fast.."

He didnt noticed it but Yeri is watching him from afar, with a smirk on her face.

"Taeyong? Check. Next target, my husband.." she smirked, before leaving the area.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬