🐥 Chapter 69 🐬

It was the day of the operation of Mr. Park. Everyone is gathered at the hospital. Joy holds his husband's hand and kissed the back of it, whispering a prayer.

She holds it softly and looks at his husband, who was laying peacefully on the bed. "Stay strong, love.. We will be here for you.."

Meanwhile, Jisung and Chenle is at the chapel of the hospital. Jisung is silently praying for the success of his father's operation, while Chenle comforts him.

"Lele, do you think that the operation will be successful?" he asked. Chenle took his hand and intertwined it with his own small hand. "I believe so, Jisungie.. Your father is a strong man, and he will get through this.." he smiled.

"I wish I was positive and confident as you, Lele.." Jisung pouts. The smaller caresses his cheeks. "You are already a confident and a courageous man, Jisung.. You just have to believe in yourself.."

Jisung smiles and picks up his boyfriend and puts him on his lap. "I need my human teddy bear right now.." Chenle laughs and wraps his arms on Jisung's neck and nuzzles his face on his neck.

Chenle's warmth and scent always relaxes him. He wraps his arms on his petite waist and hugs him tighter, not wanting to let go.

There they are, basking on each other's presence, feeling contented and safe when they are together.

Jaehyun appeared on the chapel's doorway, and he literally cooed on the scene he saw.

"Jisung? Chenle? Mr. Park will be now moved to the operating room.." Both of them looked up. "We'll be there, hyung.."

Joy is silently praying at the waiting area. Mr. Park is currently getting operated with a elite group of doctors, brought by Yoona, which Joy is very thankful of.

Taeyong is also there, with Jaehyun beside him. "Relax, Taeyongie.. Everything will be alright.." He grabs Jaehyun's hand and kissed it. "Thank you, Jaehyun.." he smiled.

The operation time will be 4 hours and is very critical. Everyone is praying for a good result. Jisung and Chenle is also at the waiting area, sitting beside each other.

Suddenly, Yeri appeared out of nowhere. Joy saw her and quickly stood up. "How dare you to come here!" Yeri laughs. "I just wanted to check on my husband's condition.."

Taeyong and Jisung also joined their little conversation. "How dare you to show up, Mother.." Taeyong said. "Hello, my little boy.. Oh, by the way, don't you worry Taeyong since I will still give you a position at the company.."

Jisung butts in. "And who said that you'll get the company, mother?" Yeri looks at him and smirked.

"Too confident, Jisung? We'll see about that tomorrow.. Brace yourselves, boys.. I will make sure that you won't get even a single penny.." she laughs before leaving.

Chenle witnessed everything and goes to his mother. "Mom? I'm worried about the voting at the company tomorrow.."

Yoona gives an assuring smile to his son. "Don't worry, Lele.. Me and your father took care of everything already.. You'll see tomorrow.."

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬