🐥 Chapter 40 🐬

Monday morning. Everyone is busy because Children's Week is gonna start. Every classroom of Empire High was transformed into something fun for the kids.

"Okay girls! Plus Chenle! Make sure that you're make up is cute!" the teacher announced.

Haechan, Mark's boyfriend, insisted that he wanted to do Chenle's makeup. He is also a member of choir club, that's why they know him.

"I'll make sure that you're gonna be the most beautiful maid.." he smiled while applying blush-on on the smaller's cheeks.

Chenle scratches his head, earning an glare from Haechan. "Quit moving!"

"Sorry.." he replied with a pout.

"Jisung is really lucky for having a cute boyfriend like you.." Chenle's face still blushes even though it was covered with make-up.

"You really think so?" he asked shyly. Haechan smiled at him and pokes his forehead.

"Already finish with your make up.. All you need to do is to change to your maid outfit.." Chenle grabs the outfit and heads to the changing room.

After a few minutes, he went out, earning amusement from everyone.

He literally looks like a cute little girl.

"Damn! You're pretty, Chenle.." Mark cooed at him. "I'm sure Jisung would be delighted to see you.."

"Speaking of Jisung... Where is he?" he tilted his head. "He's still on the changing room.." Jeno replied.

Chenle immediately went to the other changing room, checking on his boyfriend. After opening the door, a shirtless Jisung is in front of him. His face suddenly blushed.

"Sorry for barging in.." he replied while stuttering. Jisung smirked and quickly pulled him inside, locking the door.

He grabs his petite waist and looks at his face, while caressing his cheeks.

"You're so pretty, Lele.. Can I take you home with this outfit?"

The smaller smacks his bare chest, while pouting. "Pervert.."

Jisung laughs before carrying Chenle and shower his face some pepper kisses.

The smaller wraps his arms on his neck and hides his face. "I'm too shy to do this, Jisungie.."

The taller rubs circles on his back while whispering, "You can do this love.."

Children starts to visit every booth that the students had made. But the most popular is the maid cafe booth because they serve sweets and tea.

Almost every child and their parents wants to take a picture with Chenle for being pretty and cute, making Lami and her friends annoyed.

Jisung is happy to see that Chenle is enjoying. After an hour, a group of male students from the other school also joins the celebration.

They went to the maid cafe booth and noticed the girls who are wearing maid outfits. But what caught their attention is Chenle, clearly because his outfit reveals his milky-white thighs.

One of the boys called him. "Hey waitress.. Over here.."

Chenle happily approached them. "What can I get for you?" The boy pointed his thighs. "I want a piece of that.."

Chenle, being innocent, didnt understand what they meant. "A piece of what?"

The boy stood up and grabs his wrist. "You're really hard to get, huh?" The boy's hand grabs his thigh and caress it.

He wants to cry on the spot. "Please sir, stop.."

Suddenly, a strong punch hits his face, making his nose bleed. The boy looked up and saw Jisung, fuming with anger, wants to punch him again.

"Get away from my Lele! How dare you to touch him! You'll pay for what you did!"

The boys started to run, recognizing Jisung's face.

The smaller starts to cry, only realizing what happened. Jisung immediately carried him.

"Are you alright, Lele?" Chenle is still sobbing on his shoulder. "I'm scared, Jisungie.."

"Sshh..sshh.. I'm here.. No one's gonna hurt you.." he comforted him while kissing his hair.

The teacher approached them. "Is Chenle alright? I already reported it to the chairman.." His cry starts to fade a little.

"I suggest you should take him home first, Jisung.. Stay by his side.."

Jisung nods. "Yes, ma'am.."

While still carrying his boyfriend, they went to the lockers to get their stuff. Jisung shakes Chenle. "We're going home now, Lele.."

The smaller didnt respond. He tilted his head and saw that Chenle is already asleep.

He didnt wake him up and starts to walk going home.

That day, Jisung realized something important. "I'll do whatever it takes, to protect you, love.."

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬