🐥 Chapter 9 🐬

Jisung drove his car fast towards the airport. He was angry at Lami for ruining everything. He was also angry at himself for not being able to protect Chenle.

After he parked his car, Jisung quickly went inside the airport to find the smaller boy.

He strolled around the airport, looking for Chenle. Until he reached the farthest side where people sleeps on chairs, waiting for their flights.

He saw Chenle curled up in one of those benches, sleeping soundly, with his bag acted like a pillow.

Jisung's heart ached at the sight of the smaller boy. If only he prevented this to happen. Chenle is too sweet and innocent to be treated like this.

He clenches his fist and starts to get angry.

"You only proved that you are a bitch, Lami..." he thought.

Chenle sleeps soundly at the benches. He suddenly felt arms shaking him to wake up.

He jolted up and rubs his eyes to see clearly who was waking him up.

A handsome face with sharp features, staring at him intently.

"Jisung!" he exclaimed.

"Hey, Snow White.." Jisung smiles awkwardly.

The smaller sits on one of the benches and looks away to the taller, crossed arms with a pout on his face.

"Chenle.. Are you angry at me?"

Chenle didnt respond.

"Snow White.. Still mad at me?"

No respond again.

"Please Chenle.. Let me explain.. Everything Lami has said is a lie.. I wouldnt banished you, nor to send you away.. Please believe me, Snow White.." Jisung pleaded.

The smaller didnt even spared a glance.

"Alright.. I will not leave here until you forgive me.." Jisung sits beside him.

A few moments later, Jisung noticed that Chenle is sobbing quietly.

He lays his hand on the smaller's left shoulder. "Are you okay, Chenle?"

Chenle looks back at him, still crying. The smaller immediately hugs the taller, burying his face on his chest.

"I thought you really want me gone.. I thought you wanted to abandon me.." Chenle cries on his chest.

Jisung hugs him tighter while drawing circles on his back.

"Why would I do that to you, Snow White?" Jisung smiled.

He noticed that Chenle had stopped sobbing, just some occasional sniffs.

"Want to sleep on my car while waiting for your flight?"

Chenle looked up and nods.

The smaller was about to stand up when Jisung carried him bridal-style.

He was shocked and embarrassed at the same time. His face turns red.

"Jisung?! What are you doing? Put me down!"

"Never.." Jisung smirked at him. He also carried Chenle's suitcase and stuffs. He started to walk with Chenle on his arms.

The smaller hid his face on the crook of Jisung's neck.

People at the airport stared at them cutely.

"Click! Click!"

The sound of the camera shutter sounds far away from them.

What they didnt know is that they are being watched by someone.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬