🐥 Chapter 37 🐬

After class, Chenle starts to collect his things when Renjun approached him. "Chenle? Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, junnie.. What is it?" he smiled. Renjun hands him a paper. "Please join our chorale club!"

Chenle is shocked. He couldnt believe that the president of the club is asking him personally to join them.

"Please, Chenle.. You have a great voice.." he smiled. The smaller couldnt decide on the spot.

"I'll ask Jisung first his opinion before-"

"Yes, Renjun. Chenle can join your club.." Jisung appeared, putting his arm over his boyfriend's shoulder.

Chenle looks at him and grins. "Is it really gonna be okay?" Jisung pecks his cheek. "Of course, love.."

He looked back again to Renjun and grabs the application form. "Okay, Junnie.. I'll join your club.."

Renjun smiled and hugs Chenle. "Thank you very much, Chenle.. See you on our practice on Tuesday!" he pulled away and quickly clings to Jaemin.

"Bye Junnie! Bye Nana!" he waved at them happily.

He slings his backpack and holds Jisung's hand. "Shall we go home too?"

"Yes, please.. Basketball practice is really draining.." Jisung whined, making Chenle laugh.

The two starts to walk home hand in hand.

After reaching the town market, Chenle's eyes lights up due to the fresh seafoods on the stand. He wants to make a dish for Jisung.

On the other hand, he can see that Jisung is getting sleepy and tries hard not to fall asleep while standing.

"Why dont you go first on the house, Jisungie.. I'll follow real quick.. I just need to buy something.." he smiled while ruffling the taller's hair.

"Are you sure that you'll gonna be okay?" Jisung asked sleepily.

"Of course, Jisungie.. I'll be alright.. Go home first, hmm?" Jisung nods and leans down to kiss him before walking away.

"See you later, love.." Jisung waved before continuing walking.

Chenle immediately entered the market, taking notes on his mind the ingredients that he needed.

Jisung reached the house after a few minutes of walking. He decided to take a hot bath first before taking a nap.

He went to their shared room and picks up some comfortable clothes on the drawer.

He goes to the bathroom and starts to run the hot water on the tub. After filling the tub and puts some bath bombs, he strip himself off naked and plunges on the bath.

"Ooohhh.." he groaned. "This is relaxing.."

He has a habit of not turning on the lights when taking a dip on the bath, because for him, it eases his mind.

He closes the curtain and shuts his eyes, laying his head on the edge of the tub.

Meanwhile, Chenle finished getting the ingredients he needed and starts to walk home.

"Jisung must be sleepy right now.." he thought.

After reaching the house, he noticed that the lights are still off. "Mmm.. Is Jisung not home?"

He went to their shared room and puts his bag on the study table, not noticing Jisung's stuffs on the other side.

"Maybe he strolls around to wake himself  out.."

Chenle thinks that he deserves a hot, relaxing bath before cooking their dinner.

"I'll take a bath first!"

What he didnt know is that his boyfriend is also taking a bath. What could possibly go wrong?

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬