🐥 Chapter 19 🐬

Jisung tried to call his friends, hoping that one of them can let him stay for the night. He tried to call Jeno.

"Sorry bro.. My family doesnt want you to stay here.. Your father threatened us not to help you.."

Jisung sighed. His father is really making things hard for him.

He tried to call Mark. Same thing reason, his father advised them not to help him.

"My father thinks that I would crawl back to him.. No way.. I wont give up that easy.." he thought.

Then suddenly, Chenle's face appeared on his mind. "I'll do this.. For you, Snow White.."

He walked along the streets and stumble into a playground. He decided to spend the night there, sleeping into the cold night.

The long line at the grocery store made Chenle really bored. "This is taking forever!" he whispered.

After 30 minutes, it was his turn at the cashier. "Thank goodness!" he smiled.

After checking out and leaving the store, Chenle walked happily along the street. The street was filled with people who are rushing to get home, and probably students too.

He finds comfort walking on a well-lit street with people.

While walking happily, he passed by his favorite playground. He likes going to that playground, to clear and calm his mind.

He noticed a sleeping figure under the shed. Usually, people would ignore it. But Chenle, he was the most curious ever.

The sleeping figure is literally shaking, due to the cold night.

He approached it slowly and was shocked to see who it is. "Ji-Jisung Park??!!"

Jisung fluttered his eyes open and saw Chenle standing in front of him, with grocery bags on his hand. He stood up quickly.

"Hello Snow White.." the taller never fails to make Chenle blushed.

"What are you doing here?! Its cold!" Chenle scolds him.

He scratched his neck. "Long story.. But I was kicked out from the house and nowhere to go.."

Chenle frowns. "Why didnt you call me?"

"You said you dont want me to go to you.. So I decided not to contact you.."

He felt guilty.

"About that.. Sorry Jisungie.." he bowed his head. Jisung tilted Chenle's head up and caressed his face. "I understand you, Snow White.." Jisung smiled.

Chenle pouts and grabs his hand and dragged him away from the playground.

"Where are we going?" "To my house, of course.."

Jisung smiled like an idiot.

They reached a small building in the middle of the street. It was a decent building.

Jisung felt warm because the smaller is still holding his hand.

"My house is located on the 2nd floor, lets go, Jisungie.." he smiled.

At the second floor, they saw Miss Rose segregating the bins.

"Good Evening, Miss Rose!" the woman smiled at them sweetly.

"Hello Lele.. Oh? Who's this handsome guy?"

Jisung blushed at the compliment. He bowed politely. "Good Evening Miss Rose.. I'm Jisung Park.."

Miss Rose smiled teasingly. "Oh? So you're Jisung Park? The one Chenle told me who confessed to him? The handsome guy that he literally wants to kiss-"

"Miss Rose!" Chenle screeched.

Jisung laughs. He was also hoping that Miss Rose' statements are all true.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" she asked.

"I'll cook something for us.." Chenle smiled.

"I'll bring some other dishes too that you can eat.. I'll just knock on the door later.."

"Thank you, Miss Rose!" Chenle and Jisung bowed.

"Let's go?" Chenle asked. "Okay.." Jisung smiled happily.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬