🐥 Chapter 1 🐬

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Chenle screeched with his high-pitched voice, making Jaemin cover his ears beside him.

"Oh my gosh, Le... Don't attack us with your dolphin voice!" Jaemin, his bestfriend, complained.

Chenle couldnt hide his happiness while staring at the screen of the laptop. He couldnt believed it either.

He passed the student exchange program to be sponsored by Empire High School. He didnt expected that he would passed the applications.

"Can you pinch me?" The brown haired boy asks his bestfriend. "It would be my honor.." Jaemin replied with a smirk.

He pinched Chenle's cheek really hard, making the boy squealed in pain.

"Ouuuuuuch!" He yelled. Everyone at the cafe is looking at them, amused.

"Not my fault.. You clearly said you needed to be pinched.." Chenle rubs his abused cheek, but still smiling happily. "This is the best day of my life.." he dreamily said.

"Well.. Congratulations!" Jaemin hugged him. Someone at the back cleared his throat.

"Ehem.. Ehem..." Chenle pulled away from the hug and saw his manager, Kun, looking at him.

"Sorry boss.." he bowed politely and walked back towards the counter. He looked back at his bestfriend and mouthed, "Thank you for lending me your laptop!"

Jaemin raises his thumbs up and smiled at the boy. "No problem!"

All throughout the day, Chenle smiles happily behind the counter while serving the customers.

It was a good day indeed for him.

The boy rides the sharp waves easily, like his body is coordinated to the waves of the sea. People at the shore is so amazed watching the boy on how he rides the wave.

After his successful attempt of riding the biggest wave, he swims back to the shore together with his surf board.

Girls are now squealing in delight while he was walking to the shower area. A certain girl immediately ran towards him.

"Hey Jisung! Wanna come to my party later?"

Jisung only smiles at her. "No thanks, I'm good... Probably next time?"

The girl frowned. "Okay. See you later!"

"You turned down their offer again?" Sam, his American bestfriend, approached him and pats his back while walking.

Jisung shrugs. "You know I don't do parties, right?" Sam chuckles. "Okay Mr. Homebody.. I wont disturb your personal time... Can I guess? Netflix again?"

The taller ball grins widely. "You really know me, Sam.." "Of course, Jisung.. See you later?"

"See you later, I guess.." After Jisung took his shower, he collected his things and starts to walk away from the beach, heading to his car.

Arriving to his home, (literally a mansion) he immediately went to his room and plops down on his bed.

Before he closes his eyes, his phone rang. "Lami" is the name that displayed on the caller ID. After he picked up his phone to see who's calling, he throws his phone away.

Later on, his phone rang once again. He jolted up to see who's calling, and the screen shows "Mother". He ignored it again and plops down on the bed.

Ever since he was sent to USA, that was his daily routine. Waking up, going to the beach, and going back home. He's getting tired of it.

"I feel like I'm missing something.. Something that would bring color to my life.." he thought.

What he didnt know is that "something" would come to his life unexpectedly. And that "something" would be a "someone" rather.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬