🐥 Chapter 11 🐬

"Almonds, fresh from USA for you!" Chenle gave his gift for Jaemin.

"Thank you, Lele.. I can see that you had fun from your little vacation.." Jaemin said while sipping his coffee.

Chenle smiled widely.

"Of course.. It felt like a dream.."

Out of nowhere, Kun, his manager at cafe, scolds at him. "Get back to the counter, Chenle!"

The smaller jumped from his feet. He immediately went back to the counter, still looking at his bestfriend, smiling.

"See you later!" he mouthed.

Jisung is bored right now. Everything has changed since Chenle left. He was still embarrassed when he remembered that he confessed to him.

At that time, Chenle just smiled and tiptoed to peck him at the cheeks. "When we meet each other again, I'll give you my answer.."

He couldnt wait anymore. He wanted to know what Chenle's answer will be.

He jolted up from his bed and stood firmly.

"That's it! I'm going back to Korea, even though my brother doesnt want me there.." he declared.

"This is the guy, eh?" Mr. Park, Jisung's father asked to his secretary.

"Yes, Sir.." Johnny replied, while displaying all the pictures he took.

The photos shows the time when Jisung and Chenle are together at the USA.

"I'm embarrased in front of you, Johnny.." Mr. Park said. "You get to see how my son behaved unnecessarily..."

Johnny just gently bowed to the old man.

"By the way, Sir.. I found out that Mr. Kim Chenle is our sponsored student we sent from the student exchange program on one of our branches.."

Mr. Park looked at him. "Really? Then, this will be the chance to put him to his proper place, then.."

"I want you to do this for me, Johnny.." Mr. Park signals him to lean closer.

Johnny left the room of Mr. Park quietly. Suddenly, Joy surprised the secretary. "What did you talk with my husband?"

Johnny bowed politely. "Sorry, it's confidential.." he quickly left after the encounter with Joy.

Joy tilted her head, then immediately entered the study room.

"Oppa!" Mr. Park looked at her. "I have a good news for you! Our Jisung will come home! Isnt it exciting?"

Mr. Park smiled. "What about his brother?"

Joy frowned. "I dont care what Taeyong says! I just wanted Jisung to be at home!"

Mr. Park just nodded. "I'll ask the maids to clean his room.." Joy said while sprinting away.

"This is gonna be a war.." Mr. Park muttered.

"REAAAAALLLY??!!" Chenle is shocked at the moment.

The teacher smiled at him. "Yes, Chenle.. You'll be attending Empire High starting next week.. You're lucky that the chairman herself chose you.."

Chenle couldnt contain his excitement. He wants to start there immediately. Almost every student dreamed to be a student there.

He didnt know he was getting closer to where Jisung is.

Thank you for reading! 🐥❤️🐬