Everyone nods.

"Besides Renjun."

"I'm okay with that." Renjun starts putting air into balloons again.

"Mark And I will start, then you guys can decide." Jeno speaks over the air pump.

Mark and Jeno stand up and grab an armful of balloons and bring them to Yunnie's room.

"I'm going next." Jisung practically rips the balloon out of his mouth.

"Me too!" Chenle sits up after laying down while blowing up his balloon.

"Why? They're our girlfriends." Haechan looks smug.

"Yea, and we didn't have to help." Jisung ties his balloon and throws it at Haechan, sounding and looking a little mad.

"Woah, woah, woah." Renjun grabs another balloon from the pack. "Literally don't fight about this, just make Jeno and Mark get one turn, then Chenle and Jisung get one turn, then Haechan and Jaemin get one turn."

Everyone sighs and starts blowing up balloons again.

"I didn't have to help but aight." Jisung mutters under his breath.

Haechan looks at Jisung and glares at him. Jisung just raises his eyebrows and flashes a petty smile.

Jeno and Mark come back and Jisung almost tramples Chenle to get up.

He grabs an armful of balloons and walks slowly to Yunnie's room, Chenle follows.

"Petty bitch." Haechan ties another balloon.

"What?" Mark looks at him, confused.

"Jisung." Haechan grabs another balloon and leans against the back of the couch.

"Okay?" Jeno cracks his knuckles then starts to blow up a balloon.

A minute passes and Chenle and Jisung come back to the living room.

A few more break rotations pass, with Jisung and Haechan still arguing, and I purposely skipped a few breaks so they could get more and stop complaining.

Renjun stands up and stretches. "I need a drink, someone can use the pump for a little bit."

Haechan and Jisung look at each other and tackle each other trying to get to the pump, popping a few balloons on the way there.

They both grab the pump and start fighting over it.

"No! I didn't have to help! I get it!" Jisung slaps Haechan's hand.

"You could just leave and we'd probably get work done faster." Haechan pushes his shoulder.

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have had this idea."

"If you weren't being such an asshole we'd be getting more done and I'd be pumping balloons right now." Haechan takes the pump for him and grabs a balloon.

"No!" Jisung grabs the balloon out of his hand and they start fighting over the balloon and the pump.

"Alright!" I shout above their fighting. I stand up and take the pump from the both of them.

They look up at me, clearly mad, and try to grab it from me.

I pull the pump away from them and raise my voice. "You two are acting like toddlers. It's a pump! I've been blowing up balloons the whole time, with one break," I look at Jisung, "and I'm not fighting over a god damn pump."

"I didn't have to hel-" I cut Jisung off.

"I don't care! You chose to help so stop complaining." I look at Haechan, "you're really fighting with Jisung when he really didn't have to help, the least you could do is let him use the pump."