•Already Dating?

A/N-Before this chapter starts. I'd like to say— 20 THOUSAND READS?! KSKDFH THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHHH. I don't think you guys realize how much this really means to me and how much it makes me happy 😂. Ily all so much. Thank you to the ones that have been here since the very beginning (shout out to all y'all that have stuck with me) thank you to the new queens that are just starting. Thank you to the people that vote and comment. Thank you to the ones that read my message board and stay updated and just keep me sane tbh 😂. Seriously thank you all so much. (Special shoutout to the ones that do all of that, you're a real one right there 😂🖤) ANYWAY. Thank you all so muchhh :))))) here's the chapter! just for y'all I'm posting another chapter today 🖤🖤🖤

The door bursts open and Jaemin and I both jump.

"JUMIN WHERE ARE YOU!? MOM SAID YOU WERE HEEERREE!" I hear nobody other than Hyeon screaming his head off. What's new?

I look at Jaemin and smile.

Jaemin's POV

Right when I was about to tell Jumin, Hyeon bursted through the door screaming for Jumin. She looks at me and smiles, with the worlds cutest smile. I half smile, half frown. She doesn't notice because I showed her the smile and kept the frown to myself. She jumped over the couch and I hear yelling from the front door. They're happy to see each other.

I stay on the couch, disappointed. I wanted to tell her. I lost my chance. She looked so perfect there. She's never gonna know...

My thoughts are interrupted when I see Hyeon and Jumin running into the living room. They look so happy.

Hyeon stops running, and smiling when he sees me. Jumin just stops running.

"Why is he here?" Hyeon points at me, he looks...disappointed? Maybe mad? Sad? I don't know.

"Oh.." Jumin frowns and looks at me. "Uhm let's sit down Hyeon." She grabs his arm and has him sit on the couch a few seats away from me. Jumin kneels in front of him.

"Why is he here?" He sounds mad.

"Hyeon listen okay?" She says in a calming voice.

"Okay." He sighs. Wow I feel so loved right now...

"Jaemin and I are staying here for a little bit okay?" Jumin grabs his hands and looks him in the eye.

"Why?"

"Because, where we live now..it's being..cleaned." She lies. I assume because he doesn't know about what happened and probably doesn't even know what weed is.

"Why does he have to be here?" Wow even more loved.

"Because Hyeon, Jaemin needs a place to stay, his parents house..is also being cleaned." For some reason that made me realize why I'm here. I could be with my parents but they're mad. I could be with them but I'm not

"So Hyeon I need you to be nice okay? Jaemin is a nice person okay? He isn't mean."

"Okay." He sighs.

Jumin looks at me and smiles with a I'm sorry kind of look.

I give her a fake smile back.

"Do you have homework?" Jumin looks at Hyeon again.

He nods his head.

"How about you go to your room and do your homework. I'll be here for a while so you don't have to worry about not hanging out with me."

"Okay." He stands up and goes upstairs with his bag.

Jumin looks at me with the I'm sorry look again. "I don't know why he's like this." She sits next to me and leans her head against my chest. I wrap my arms around her. I'm just holding her.